Are there any men out there who like to watch sluts get fucked by dogs and other animals?

I'm late for this survey, but it's been on my fantasy list for decades, just never found the person that would allow me. Had an ex that would enjoy watching the videos with me as women took on dogs and horses. Even expressed a curiosity once to try it herself. Another was curious and at one point asked to pursue it together; experience her first time, and her knowing she was my first time watching. But my eyes are still virgins! lol But I think there are one or two of us out there that would love to watch, would love to maybe try, and would love to be involved, help out, or be involved. And probably not all of those are men. ;-)

Of course I do. Normally this has a negative connotation because a lot of men can't understand what boundaries mean. I would happily enjoy watching a woman having sex with a canine, watching her having all those orgasms if she allowed me to. And that would be enough for me to feel pleasure as well.

Of course it's difficult to accomplish but it's as pleasant as watching (at least for me), also reading females describing how they feel when they mate with their k9 partners.

Is that weird?

I am new here and I have never experienced this in person. I would love to see a women enjoy a good knot right in front of me. I told my gf that I was intrigued about this but she shot the idea, which is her decision.

I love to watch women get fucked by equines and canines with huge cocks. That's as far as my bestiality fetish goes though other than I would like sloppy seconds.
Agreed. My ultimate fantasy is to watch a woman get fucked by a dog while sucking off a horse. Then once she's filled with dog cum and covered in horse cum, I get the cum filled, cum covered, sloppy thirds

My husband says he can't wait to see me do it, let's see if it's true?! lol
Be careful what you wish for. Make sure you quiz him pretty closely about this idea.

There are a LOT of cases where yeah, this is all hot as fuck, let's do it, etc......and then the entire house of cards falls down if you engage the dogs without him being there.

I personally dont understand how that works in their heads, but, for whatever reason, its common.

I hear some version of this over and over and over.

Back