Are the chances that slim?

So realistically, What are my chances of meeting an owner in the uk?
I know this isn't a dating site and stuff. And i get most want woman and thats cool.
But has any males or cd/ts got to meet dog & horse owners for their first time experience here or just to enjoy things together?

I'm only asking because I don't want to annoy people by bumping my uk post once a day hoping to do these thing.
I can't afford a stable 🤣 and not pets at home so i guess I'm going all out with my 🤞 lol.
Just curious with my chances of being able to please beautiful animal cocks.

I might have to search more into europe if it's that unlikely.

Honestly... quite slim imo.

Nothing wrong. Just an owner can likely meet another owner, and as a non owner it will be easier to find other no owners.

Look at your post, name, etc.
The image you convey is you are only interested in the sexual part.
Furthermore. Take a look at your postings. There is nothing that talks about you as person. Why would anyone rely on someone with a shaliw profile?

It has benn stated before. Join conversation andcsiscusdions. Show who you are abd what you think. Make friends. Some of them may be local, be owners and in due time -maybe- they will give you a chance.

Just saying.

I've been in both sides. I never once pressed anyone to let me an animal. I know some would and some did offer "if I ever came near" but never dared ask even close online friends... cause we were... friends

Honestly... quite slim imo.

Nothing wrong. Just an owner can likely meet another owner, and as a non owner it will be easier to find other no owners.

Look at your post, name, etc.
The image you convey is you are only interested in the sexual part.
Furthermore. Take a look at your postings. There is nothing that talks about you as person. Why would anyone rely on someone with a shaliw profile?

It has benn stated before. Join conversation andcsiscusdions. Show who you are abd what you think. Make friends. Some of them may be local, be owners and in due time -maybe- they will give you a chance.

Just saying.

I've been in both sides. I never once pressed anyone to let me an animal. I know some would and some did offer "if I ever came near" but never dared ask even close online friends... cause we were... friends
Thanks! I appreciate the honesty here.
Yeah I thought the name was bad right after I put it but I think it's too late to change. And tbh I just thought saying what I wanted to do would open doors, then I can connect in a more friendly way. But I get it. I might have done it all backwards lol thanks for the tips

Back