Are humans and dogs compatible?

This information about how sex works for female dogs kind of shows that dogs and humans are NOT compatible? I mean, there is no such mechanism like in female dogs and sex wont work in a natural way
That is kind of obvious, you are not the same species, of course the mechanism is different.

I mean, there is no such mechanism like in female dogs and sex wont work in a natural way
In my opinion a strange little question. What is natural sex? Sex work naturally ends with the birth of puppies. This is called a reproduction of the species. Any sex that serves the purpose of having fun with partners is not natural sex.
Moreover, the difference in the structure of reproductive systems does not prevent partners from having fun.

Oh well by natural I meant that sex works properly like it is supposed to naturally but to me it looks like for both it doesn't: for the dog the anatomy of the woman is wrong and it probably isnt as good for him and for the woman the way of having sex (mostly just stay in place without moving except the first minute) and maybe the male anatomy is wrong

This is a philosophical question about qualia. It has no decision. We are not able to transmit even the feelings of a neighboring person to ourselves. Moreover, to transmit the perception of the animal. We can only formalize the reaction according to external manifestations, and be guided by this.

Oh well by natural I meant that sex works properly like it is supposed to naturally but to me it looks like for both it doesn't: for the dog the anatomy of the woman is wrong and it probably isnt as good for him and for the woman the way of having sex (mostly just stay in place without moving except the first minute) and maybe the male anatomy is wrong

Your point makes sense. And yeah, the bodies aren't actually "made for" being on each other. It is us who can make it possible actually, even though that in certain natural environments it may happen (interspecies mating). But mating is possible, it doesn't mean they don't enjoy it though, well, i think they wouldn't come back for more in most cases (even females come back for more interactions of these styles)

i don't really get the point of this whole "compatibility" question. i don't see a problem as long as both parties end up satisfied. we are not legos that need to fit perfectly to make sense...
Thats a good point tbh and you are right but ofc you can make it work somehow and it might be fine for both but I was wondering if humans and dogs are REALLY compatible without a compromise, idk if that makes any sense, probably not

Technically speaking only species that are in the same taxonomic group and genetically very close are compatible.

Thats a good point tbh and you are right but ofc you can make it work somehow and it might be fine for both but I was wondering if humans and dogs are REALLY compatible without a compromise, idk if that makes any sense, probably not

Then i think there are some concept about the question we're missing, or at least i'm missing it, lol. What you mean with "compatibility" you're referring to if it's viable to do this stuff for both parties?

Then i think there are some concept about the question we're missing, or at least i'm missing it, lol. What you mean with "compatibility" you're referring to if it's viable to do this stuff for both parties?
I believe it to be about Rod A fitting inside Hole B. She seems to be inquiring about if the dogs equipment can comfortably fit inside a human vagina. And with women not typically taking knots, she is wondering if it's possible. At least that's what I assume she's asking about.

I believe it to be about Rod A fitting inside Hole B. She seems to be inquiring about if the dogs equipment can comfortably fit inside a human vagina. And with women not typically taking knots, she is wondering if it's possible. At least that's what I assume she's asking about.
I mean all parts of it, not just the physical one, i cant explain it better than the way i did already haha

i got an idea from the answers already sooo thanks to everyone

I am wondering if a male dog would lose respect if you had sex, like him being the "boss" now?

This kind of an idea is rooted into the old and wrong idea that dogs and wolves have a hierarchy in the "pack"
A pack is literally a family, mom canine, dad canine and their puppies. There are no fights over dominance and no one has to "show you're the boss". Being sensible and kind works better, you can talk to dogs if you learn the language and that gets the message across.

I think in this idea is also some human ideas, like how some men might only be after a girl for sex and stop treating them nice after they get it, which is also pretty fucked up. But dogs don't think like this, they will likely like and respect you more the more fun things you do with them.

Now, for the compatibility..
The biological world is so mish-mash and hoity-toity that things like compatibility and adaptability are an ingrained part of it.
I mean, sea cucumbers have a butthole (which is also their mouth) which is perfect for one species of fish to live in. They just live in a sea cucumber butt-mouth because it just happens to accommodate them by accident :--D
If we think of the perfect "compatibility" with humans and dogs to be the ability to hold a knot so that the dog is satisfied, then our hands are probably the best tool for it. We can grab on things and manipulate them however we please with our hands.
My favorite kind of sex is in fact handjobs with male dogs, I get to hold their beautiful penis, maybe lick it and hold the knot and adore his anatomy.
In a way, my hands can even do more than a female dog's vulva! So human hands + male dog penis might be even MORE compatible than a female dog's vagina :D and that's silly, but true.

Nature has just haphazardly put everything together trough evolution, a series of "whoops, I did this thing but HEY! It actually worked!" so the matter of compatibility is actually a matter of adaptability. Humans love dogs, dogs love humans and we are able to find a way to fit together, psychologically, romantically and sexually ;)

If you want to think it's "unnatural", consider this.

Male dogs do stimulate women's g-spots when knotted and female dogs have vaginal muscle contractions with men. From what I hear, both types of stimulation are very sexually pleasing; how is that *not* compatible? ?

Where'd the video go?
I made that post awhile ago. Someone reported it awhile back because unbeknownst to me at the time, it was reuploaded AoZ content. Reuploading commercial content is a violation of our rules. It was a pretty sexy video though. It was a slow motion video of a dog fucking and knotting a woman in the missionary position. It was very much a good visual answer to OPs question, "are dogs and women compatible?"

Compatibility is a funny question. There are some male humans I have been with that I did not feel compatible after. It’s all in how the bodies fit and the connection from that coupling.

for me, I feel like I am extremely compatible with my German Shepard. We share a bond that is more than just sex. The sex is good, maybe our bodies don’t fit together perfectly, but they fit pretty damn good! I know I get pleasure and I am sure he gets pleasure.

we are close, spends tons of time together and I love to care to him from brushing and bathing to walks and sitting close on the couch.

what more is there to bring compatible

Back