Are humans and dogs compatible?

Leeyah

Tourist
Hey! You can probably guess that I'm kind of new to this and I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but it's just something I'm wondering about. Sooo my question is if humans and dogs are even sexually compatible. I'm mainly talking about male dogs and female humans but also the other way around. And by compatible I mean if it works well. I know you can "make it work" somehow. And I'm wondering about physical and also mental (emotional) stuff. I would be happy if someone wants to share their opinion or even experience

As a simplistic, blanket answer: Yes.

There *ABSOLUTELY WILL* be individual exceptions where dog/human sex (regardless of who penetrates and who gets penetrated) won't work for one reason or another, but those are exceptions to the general rule.

As a simplistic, blanket answer: Yes.

There *ABSOLUTELY WILL* be individual exceptions where dog/human sex (regardless of who penetrates and who gets penetrated) won't work for one reason or another, but those are exceptions to the general rule.
That really is a simplistic answer ? To me it looks like the different anatomy and the different way of having sex is a problem, isnt it?

That really is a simplistic answer ? To me it looks like the different anatomy and the different way of having sex is a problem, isnt it?
OK, so here it goes, the more realistic answer is yes and no, yes being that a lot of dogs are into sex with humans, no being that some are simply not interested in it. As for compatibility when it comes to anatomy, the human vagina is capable of stretching to accommodate giving birth to a baby! And a dogs knot is naturally capable of withstanding the pressure of a tie, Therefore taking a knot isn't inherently dangerous for you or any dog involved, as for the mental aspect, as long as you are paying attention to what a dog wants (through body language) and not forcing anything on him, it shouldn't cause him any distress, obviously a dog willingly mounting you is consenting, a dog pulling away from your advancement and or tucking his tail is not, hope that covers everything your curious about

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so here it goes, the more realistic answer is yes and no, yes being that a lot of dogs are into sex with humans, no being that some are simply not interested in it. As for compatibility when it comes to anatomy, the human vagina is capable of stretching to accommodate giving birth to a baby! And a dogs knot is naturally capable of withstanding the pressure of a tie, Therefore taking a knot isn't inherently dangerous for you or any dog involved, as for the mental aspect, as long as you are paying attention to what a dog wants (through body language) and not forcing anything on him, it shouldn't cause him any distress, obviously a dog willingly mounting you is consenting, a dog pulling away from your advancement and or tucking his tail is not, hope that covers everything your curious about

It is capable of stretching but that does not mean stretching feels good, giving birth is probably not so nice and I guess the knot is usually too big to not hurt. Do dogs treat you or see you any different after you had sex? What does it mean to them emotionally?

It is capable of stretching but that does not mean stretching feels good, giving birth is probably not so nice and I guess the knot is usually too big to not hurt. Do dogs treat you or see you any different after you had sex? What does it mean to them emotionally?
Thats a grey area, some women have very intense orgasms from taking a knot, no discomfort at all, some can't take a knot without experiencing a lil bit of pain from the stretching, it all really comes down to what size your comfortable with and can take. Being a male who has been with both female and male dogs I can say that overall it does strengthen the bond you have with them, I've noticed after a dog that's a "zoo" virgin expierences sex with you, that they get more clingy, more affectionate more focused on you. They see you as not just an alpha but something deeper than that. I can attest that all the dogs I've been with were noticeably content with it afterwards and even seeked out sex from me again at a later time more than once, my current boy is always horny, always trying to mount my leg or arms, even at times when I'm not in the mood and I have to tell him no, he can be really persistent about it (panting, ears only slightly back but appear relaxed, no body tension, waging tail, the zoomies that alot of female dogs do after sex, all good cues of a happy dog) never had one seem distressed from it, but keep in mind I ALWAYS make sure they are absolutely willing before anything happens! (Mounting, flagging and overall body language is very important)

I am not a female so I will answer the other questions. But trying how knot feels may be possible with an inflatable toy.
Dogs will treat you differently since they will discover that sex is an option. You can expect the dog to find some sort of a way how to ask you for sex. It is also common that your relationship will improve since sex is something incredibly pleasurable if done well and generally dogs love when you do enjoyable things with them.
Emotionally I believe that dogs are capable of telling the difference between sex with people and sex with other dogs. For example my dog behaves differently with me compared to a female dog. Even though he has been having sex with me from the moment he became interested, he is still able to mate with a female dog and absolutely loves to do that.
His body language and signals are different when he is interacting with me and with the female dog. He is also not asking spayed females for sex or males for sex, even though he asks me for sex as much as possible. So in a sense I think he knows that when we do it, it is just for fun.

Hi Leeyah. In terms of what it means to them emotionally, my boys enjoy our times together a lot. And so do I. They wouldn't engage with me if they didn't like what we do. I have spent whole nights with them and they have woken me up fuck me again and again. They also respect the rules I have instilled in them.

I thoroughly enjoy being knotted. It is a stretch but it is not painful in the way I imagine giving birth is. I must enjoy it otherwise I wouldn't come like I do!

Thanks for the long answers! I understood that dogs DO treat you differently and they can understand if you're having sex for fun but also understand if it's more than just fun. I am wondering if a male dog would lose respect if you had sex, like him being the "boss" now?

I thoroughly enjoy being knotted. It is a stretch but it is not painful in the way I imagine giving birth is. I must enjoy it otherwise I wouldn't come like I do!

Hm thats interesting.. I read some "tutorials" and they say that dogs stop humping after just a minute or so and then they basically dont move anymore, thats also something that seems a little odd to me, I cant imagine how this can lead to an orgasm or do you do it yourself then?

Before they knot, they hump you, for me that is enough to set me off! Whilst knotted I will still have vaginal orgasms, especially if I tense and relax. Bear in mind, we don't just fuck.... :giggle:

It depends, really. My Collie will sometimes take 2 minutes before his knot is big enough and he is pretty rough with me too (I love that!)! We also engage in foreplay, kissing licking etc. It all helps! :giggle:

I am wondering if a male dog would lose respect if you had sex, like him being the "boss" now?
Hm thats interesting.. I read some "tutorials" and they say that dogs stop humping after just a minute or so and then they basically dont move anymore, thats also something that seems a little odd to me, I cant imagine how this can lead to an orgasm or do you do it yourself then?
I have heard stories that a dog may lose respect, but I doubt it. Dogs are not binary computers and the hierarchy is not that simple. Moreover nowadays you no longer get your dog's respect in an aggressive way as people used to. Nowadays it is about a relationship and the two of you understanding and mutually respecting each other.

how long does the humping before knotting usually take?
The length of the humping is variable, watch some videos to get an idea.

stop humping after just a minute or so and then they basically dont move anymore
Wrong. They turn around 180 degrees and that is the point when they would be tied with a female dog. Most dogs will pull on the knot more or less because the knot is very sensitive and pulling and massaging it gives them pleasure. Go watch some matings to get a better idea of how it naturally works.

how long does the humping before knotting usually take?
The knot starts growing as they hump. They will insert you before they are completely engorged but within a minute or faster he can be completely erect knot and all. If you're worried about taking the knot then I recommend doing missionary for your first time. It will give you more control over him and allow you to easier keep him from fully penetrating with the knot. Just try to keep one hand on his penis. You will be able to feel the knot in his sheath. Unless you have a bigger dog breed you should be fine though. What kind of dog do you have? I have a gsd rot mix and in the beginning he was too big for me in about every way but it wasn't painful enough for me to not want to try again and again. Human women and dogs don't get tied together like male and female dogs do. Our vaginas are just designed differently. He will just pop out with the slightest pull. Maybe in extreme cases a dog might tie with a human or anal. I'm not familiar with anal though.

The knot starts growing as they hump. They will insert you before they are completely engorged but within a minute or faster he can be completely erect knot and all. If you're worried about taking the knot then I recommend doing missionary for your first time. It will give you more control over him and allow you to easier keep him from fully penetrating with the knot. Just try to keep one hand on his penis. You will be able to feel the knot in his sheath. Unless you have a bigger dog breed you should be fine though. What kind of dog do you have? I have a gsd rot mix and in the beginning he was too big for me in about every way but it wasn't painful enough for me to not want to try again and again. Human women and dogs don't get tied together like male and female dogs do. Our vaginas are just designed differently. He will just pop out with the slightest pull. Maybe in extreme cases a dog might tie with a human or anal. I'm not familiar with anal though.

I already knew the first part but the second one kind of contradicts with what I know so far. I thought you DO tie with them? I guess I was wrong.. oh and I dont have a dog

I already knew the first part but the second one kind of contradicts with what I know so far. I thought you DO tie with them? I guess I was wrong.. oh and I dont have a dog
You can not tie because the mechanism is different. You can on the other hand use your hand to simulate the knot being stuck in the female dog.

so there is a mechanism in female dogs that keeps the knot in place?
I never actually had a female dog and I am not that familiar with their anatomy, but from my limited experience there is a quite tough ring shaped muscle a few cm behind the vaginal opening. The male enters the female in a very flaccid state and has no trouble going through this ring, but the knot can not pass back until it deflates. Also the vaginal muscles of a female dog are quite strong.

Yes so don't be scared of being stuck together. My man has a knot the size of an orange and he has no problem pulling it out. Though I do try to keep him in me for a little while while I'll rub my clit. I can easily get 2 to 3 quick orgasms this way which is more than enough for one time for me. Anymore and I'm way too sensitive. He will have an erection for about 15 to 30 minutes after he pulls out of you. So if you are worried about being caught that is something to keep in mind.

With women its a hit and miss whether a tie will happen, all depends on the size of the knot, larger breeds are more likely to get stuck (Great Danes, Mastiffs, etc) but not always, again it comes down to the average size you can handle, I've heard of and seen dogs knot with women! now with men its almost an absolute guarantee if he gets it in before fully erect because of the sphincter. The knot pressing against the prostate is the #1 reason id recommend for men to go for a tie, its out of this world pleasure!

Yup, they have some muscles that do the "opposite" that the knot does, while the knot "expands" they vaginal muscles constrict, they even do it with some rhythm, the same way dogs "pulsate" when they're having their orgasms (according to my experience, this time is when they're having their orgasm, and may last for a while). So their vaginas do not only keep the knot inside as they constrict around the knot, but they also stimulate the male dog on his most sensitive spot (the base of their penises, that area that is behind the knot, which if you get around with your fingers if you masturbate them and prod a bit, they feel incredible)

So there is a mechanism in female dogs that keeps the knot in place?
Yes, Knot is held by a muscle constrictor. The structure and mechanism of its operation in the general sense are analogous to the structure of knot.
The same cavernous structure, the biological resemblance of a hydraulic lock.

The male enters the female in a very flaccid state and has no trouble going through this ring, but the knot can not pass back until it deflates.
When the male enters the female, her cavernous body is empty. The bonding state is mostly controlled by the female. If the female ceases to hold the knot, the lock will fall apart.

Last edited:
Interesting read. But ive got to ask this, You say that the 2 dogs Tie, If a Human was making love to his girl would the same happen & whats the likely hood of him being stuck would it be that strong a hold him? Sorry if a daft question but just curious TA

Not everyone can correctly understand, the language is not native.
If you mean the sex of a man and a bitch, then no, the castle will not form. The structure of the genitals of a man does not allow to form a castle.
In dogs, the castle is formed due to the structure of the genitals of both partners. But the female maintains the state of the castle. It is the female constrictor that holds the state of adhesion. If the female is euthanized at the time of mating, then the fully erect penis of the male, together with knot, will exit the vagina. When semen is distributed over the horns of the uterus, it is the female who relaxes the constrictor, and releases the lock. At the same time, the released constrictor ceases to cause erection in the male, by terminating the stimulation of the base knot.

If the female is euthanized at the time of mating, then the fully erect penis of the male, together with knot, will exit the vagina.
I hope nobody actually tried this not even for science. This would fall into the "obviously dumb" science experiments like "oil kills polar bears for sure" experiment that actually has been done.

I hope nobody actually tried this not even for science.
You are mistaken. Tried back in the 19th century. Do not underestimate the scientific method of cognition. =) Yes, it is terrible, but science is often terrible. Especially in the past, now scientists try to avoid sharp corners.

Last edited:
This information about how sex works for female dogs kind of shows that dogs and humans are NOT compatible? I mean, there is no such mechanism like in female dogs and sex wont work in a natural way

Do dogs treat you or see you any different after you had sex? What does it mean to them emotionally?

As long as you treat them the same as before, there shouldnt be a big change really. But thats just my experience. My boy treats me the same, with the bonus that now he often asks for sex :husky_wink: but he humps things less.

This information about how sex works for female dogs kind of shows that dogs and humans are NOT compatible? I mean, there is no such mechanism like in female dogs and sex wont work in a natural way
Well, you may not be tied for a long period of time like with a bitch, but its still very pleasurable for both. Isnt that what matters?

Back