Anyone with herpes?

I actually made a post about it in this very thread awhile back. The herpes virus could survive in a canine vagina for around 3-7 days. Or in an anus for around 2-5 days. If an infected male were to have sex with a canine and then someone else turned around and had sex with the very same canine you could most certainly catch herpes or even HIV/AIDs this way. But the either virus itself wouldn't infect the canine, as their bodies are too foreign for the diseases to function.

It's just one of the many many reasons I don't "share" my canines with just any random person off of the street.
Yeah, I remember seeing it a long time ago. It was her quoting you that I responded to here initially.

People post good information and then other people trash it, we're back to everyone being stupid again.

Here we are, the collected knowledge of the human race at our fingertips and these people are watching cute cat videos and whacking off, not even trying to learn anything useful........

Huh, weird... I actually don't recall getting the notification that someone replied to my post here. 🤷‍♂️
Doing the job you do here I can see a reality where you spend all day seeing endless notifications about endless things. Some things are bound to fall through the cracks even if you did get one.

Almost everyone has herpes, in most ppl, the virus just never has an outbreak. It's basicly the most common virus in humans that you have for life.

I do have herpes simplex, inherited it from my mom. Had 4 outbreaks in my 34 years so far, and 3 of them where just mildly annoying. One of them was realy bad, I also had a virus infection of the respatory system at the same time, and the constant caughing and sneezing constantly ripped open my lips.

I don't know if I have the herpes genitalis, never had an outbreak. Even if I had it, I would not care. The good thing about herpes is, that you can life totaly fine with it, and the majority that have it, never have an outbreak. Around 10 to 15% have it, so chances are, compared to HIV, pretty high that you will catch it in your lifetime.

Back