Anyone with herpes?

can it be transmitted between species? :unsure:
It can't be transferred from human to dog.

It can however be transferred from human to dog then back to another human using the dog as a carrier for the STD if one guy is infected and the other one is not.

It's why I don't let just anyone and everyone fuck my dogs. And yes, I'm std free myself.

It can however be transferred from human to dog then back to another human using the dog as a carrier for the STD if one guy is infected and the other one is not.

It's why I don't let just anyone and everyone fuck my dogs. And yes, I'm std free myself.
This should clear some things?

a while ago there was a user on here that posted a story about her being friendly with a stray dog (i guess it was one of the usual stray dogs in her town or city) and that she felt a sexual attraction and at some point she gave in a nd had it mount her. surely you can catch something from a stray dog right? wouldnt it be kinda sorta the equivalent of having sex with a bum/homeless person? lol

I love herpes. It's the disease everyone has but no one has.
Herpes is the common cold of STDs.
Why do you think "cold sore" medication is a fucking industry? BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HAVE HERPES!

FWIW, my MD said it's of little value to test for HSV because just about everyone has been exposed, even if they are not symptomatic. Having said that, I don't doubt there are people who are without HSV.

FWIW, my MD said it's of little value to test for HSV because just about everyone has been exposed, even if they are not symptomatic. Having said that, I don't doubt there are people who are without HSV.
Me? I dont have cold sores ever im a hermit here. My basement is my bunker.

Me! It doesn't impact my life at all except randos on dating apps being put off for some reason. You're gonna get it eventually, especially if you make a habit out of hookups — condoms don't do shit!

damn, almost 3 years old thread.
archaeologists-traces-Georgia-metallurgical-workshop.jpg

Canines cannot get the herpes virus seen in people. Fortunately, the HSV-1 and HSV-2 viruses are able to live and reproduce in humans only. That said, there is a strain of the disease that is specific to dogs and, like their cousins, it is not transmissible between species either.Jul 21, 2017
https://wagwalking.com/wellness/can...pes,not transmissible between species either.

Did you know, when you get tested for STDs doctor's do not include Herpes in the panel (HSV1 (cold sores) or HSV2 ). Many people who have herpes don't know it; never had a symptom.​

This is not true. I cannot be transferred from human to dog. Dogs are not carriers of HSV (herpes).

Yes. The dog doesn't need to get it to give it to anyone, nitwit.

If it gets ON his cock it can go from there straight to you. That works exactly the same as it would from sextoys fool.

It's your life, be as stupid as you wish, but don't lead others into ignorance with you.

It's just using the dog as a warm petri dish. I have little doubt herpes and most other diseases could live in most any warm blooded animal long enough to make a jump. It might only live for a few minutes or hours.

It's just using the dog as a warm petri dish. I have little doubt herpes and most other diseases could live in most any warm blooded animal long enough to make a jump. It might only live for a few minutes or hours.
That's exactly it.

Virus and bacteria are too highly specialized to host in both human and canine, but direct transfer doesn't require infection in the dog.

That's exactly it.

Virus and bacteria are too highly specialized to host in both human and canine, but direct transfer doesn't require infection in the dog.
I actually made a post about it in this very thread awhile back. The herpes virus could survive in a canine vagina for around 3-7 days. Or in an anus for around 2-5 days. If an infected person were to have sex with a canine and then someone else turned around and had sex with the very same canine you could most certainly catch herpes or even HIV/AIDs this way. But the either virus itself wouldn't infect the canine, as their bodies are too foreign for the diseases to function.

It's just one of the many many reasons I don't "share" my canines with just any random person off of the street.

Back