Anyone sexually attracted to a small non-dog/cat pet?

Splashstorm

Tourist
I have a 3 lb bunny that I'm very sexually interested in. I don't try to touch his penis or anything bc he's neutered so ik he won't see it as a sexual act, but he's oh so hot 🔥🥵

Anyone else have a small pet you're attracted to?

I have guinea pigs who I think are so incredibly handsome. Four horny little boars.
Kudos for keeping multiples of guinea pigs. Many people make the mistake of getting just one, which can cause them to have depression and behavioral problems since they're social creatures.

Kudos for keeping multiples of guinea pigs. Many people make the mistake of getting just one, which can cause them to have depression and behavioral problems since they're social creatures.
I don't think I could settle for just one.
But people listening to petstore employees and being too lazy to use google ends a lot of animals up in neglectful lives.

As it would turn out, a massive Rhode Island Red rooster. Now I'm a bottom, and I recognize that chickens do not have anything capable of penetration, but I still frequently fantasize about it, especially when I see him mating with the hens.
I guess this could be argued as "not small" as it pertains to the thread, but idk.

I had a dream about a cat once. He was bigger in the dream (obviously). That was a weird one. I really liked that cat and he slept with me twice a week but I never really had a conscious arousal in regards to him.

Oh my male rats to a large degree... At first. The sexual love was pretty one sided though and they won me over with a different kind of love soon enough.

I don't think i can be attracted to rats anymore, despite how much i used to be. They're just too playful and goofy and cuddly and just plain terrific to really have sex come to mind around them.
I find their tails to be their most attractive parts, aside from their honestly huge testicles.

I have a 1.5 year old cat that I consider to be very beautiful and has a very cuddly, affectionate personality. I wouldn’t say my attraction to her is inherently sexual, but more romantic if that makes sense. She would make a cute lil girlfriend 😅❤️

I used to have (multiple) guinea pigs when I was, well, a lot younger. We kept the boys and girls separate for obvious reasons. I would sometimes put a boy in the pen with a girl or two and let him chase them around a bit. Once he was sufficiently excited, I would pick him up and tease him some more until he mounted my hand, face, whatever. I had one who was especially into it, but he was a cool little critter in other ways, too. He would sit up and beg, roll over and "speak" on command. Only guinea pig I ever saw who would do those tricks.

Male rabbits are cool. If you like quiet animals a rabbit may be for you. I would recommend one over a male cat and they are better endowed and hornier. I've pondered getting one again, but having large dogs may result in the rabbit being killed.

As it would turn out, a massive Rhode Island Red rooster. Now I'm a bottom, and I recognize that chickens do not have anything capable of penetration, but I still frequently fantasize about it, especially when I see him mating with the hens.
I guess this could be argued as "not small" as it pertains to the thread, but idk.
I remember seeing video of a rooster humping a guys leg in the animals cumming thread, so its not completely impossible

Male rabbits are cool. If you like quiet animals a rabbit may be for you. I would recommend one over a male cat and they are better endowed and hornier. I've pondered getting one again, but having large dogs may result in the rabbit being killed.
You pretty much have to have rabbits around when the dog is a small pup. I once had a secondhand Border Collie who was fine with rabbits and no doubt grew up with them. Bringing in rabbits with adult dogs who have no previous experience with them will very likely trigger predatory instincts.

Back