Anyone lose their virginity to a dog?

I was a bit too active as a youngster, getting on Omegle and Kik. My dad (who I know is also a zoo now) put the dog in my room so he could go on a date. I don't think he meant for this to happen, but he was a jumpy dog and one thing led to another and I ended up getting fucked before I knew what a knot was. I'm lucky he didn't tie, he was pretty big.
Sounds amazing

yes, I was around 18, i would play with the family lab, a chocolate, It started with touching and licking, and i kept trying to put my dick in her. but i was having trouble figuring it out, I could fit 2 fingers in her, i could figure out where i was going wrong. then one night i snuck out in the living room and iwas rubbing my cock on her vulva and it slipped in. I was so surprised that i pulled out, lol. then we spent the night figuring it out, after that we were inseperable.

yes, I was around 18, i would play with the family lab, a chocolate, It started with touching and licking, and i kept trying to put my dick in her. but i was having trouble figuring it out, I could fit 2 fingers in her, i could figure out where i was going wrong. then one night i snuck out in the living room and iwas rubbing my cock on her vulva and it slipped in. I was so surprised that i pulled out, lol. then we spent the night figuring it out, after that we were inseperable.
Sounds like a magical time, I’m glad you got to experience that with her!

Depends on your definition of virginity.

I’m a trans guy, so I have a vagina, though I eventually expect to have a dick, doctors willing. My first time being penetrated was definitely by a dog. A big handsome yellow lab who scratched me to hell. Lucky for me I’m a bit of a masochist, so I loved every second of it. We didn’t tie, thankfully. It was a clandestine quickie in my uncle’s basement unbeknownst to my family upstairs. If we had tied I’m sure someone would have come down to investigate.

I’ve in fact never been penetrated by a human cock, but I hope to change that someday. If for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity.

When I have a proper dick, I intend to fuck a female dog as well, if I’m ever so lucky.

Depends on your definition of virginity.

I’m a trans guy, so I have a vagina, though I eventually expect to have a dick, doctors willing. My first time being penetrated was definitely by a dog. A big handsome yellow lab who scratched me to hell. Lucky for me I’m a bit of a masochist, so I loved every second of it. We didn’t tie, thankfully. It was a clandestine quickie in my uncle’s basement unbeknownst to my family upstairs. If we had tied I’m sure someone would have come down to investigate.

I’ve in fact never been penetrated by a human cock, but I hope to change that someday. If for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity.

When I have a proper dick, I intend to fuck a female dog as well, if I’m ever so lucky.
Happy for you - hopin' these futures come to pass, man.

Lost mine to the family male german shepherd, didn't plan it whatsoever and doing stuff with animals hadn't even occurred to me then boom. Couldn't get enough
I did as well. He was a German Shepard mutt. Long ago, it was the summer and I had time on my hands. It was a mixture of curiosity, experimentation and an intact and eager German Shepard

Maybe talking about how most people’s experience start around the time they’re 10-15 but that’s when puberty hits most people so it makes sense that age range pops up
And that is a pedophile story. Anyone posting a pedophile story will be banned. Anyone approving, liking or asking for details or more pedophile stories will be banned. It's in the rules.

Back