Anyone lose their virginity to a dog?

mytrad

Tourist
I was a bit too active as a youngster, getting on Omegle and Kik. My dad (who I know is also a zoo now) put the dog in my room so he could go on a date. I don't think he meant for this to happen, but he was a jumpy dog and one thing led to another and I ended up getting fucked before I knew what a knot was. I'm lucky he didn't tie, he was pretty big.

The first cock I played with that wasn’t my own was one of my ranch dogs. I remember watching them get erect and I would play with their cocks in my hand but was so afraid of being caught. One evening in a barn I summoned the courage to start sucking and tasted a delicious load from two of the dogs. A high no human lover has ever taken me to since.

sadly, no :^(

i lost my virginity with a person, but i never lost what i like to call, my "zoo virginity". i was never fucked/mounted by a dog :-(
(i really like those little faces with noses like :<| )

Yes. Both to a male dog and to a female dog (not at the same time). My first sexual encounter was with a male dog. Then when i wanted to explore my bi side, i had sex with a female in heat (not to embarrass myself, but i basically came instantly).

Yes. Both to a male dog and to a female dog (not at the same time). My first sexual encounter was with a male dog. Then when i wanted to explore my bi side, i had sex with a female in heat (not to embarrass myself, but i basically came instantly).
I came nearly instantly my first time with my female dog as well! 😂

Nothing to be ashamed about, especially if it was your first time!

I came nearly instantly my first time with my female dog as well! 😂

Nothing to be ashamed about, especially if it was your first time!
Ya it was my first time, id had anal with male humans before, but never anything with a female. It was literally a few seconds. I thought about pausing and pulling out. But then i thought, nope I'll just go again in an hour. It was unexpectedly great feeling.

I was a bit too active as a youngster, getting on Omegle and Kik. My dad (who I know is also a zoo now) put the dog in my room so he could go on a date. I don't think he meant for this to happen, but he was a jumpy dog and one thing led to another and I ended up getting fucked before I knew what a knot was. I'm lucky he didn't tie, he was pretty big.
I did, I was home alone and just gotten out of the Bath, I went into the bed room and our dog, a German Shepherd followed me in I was sat on the bed with just a towel round me and next thing i knew he was licking my balls, I was a bit startled but then saw I had a hard on, so I let him carry on, next thing I knew I was on all fours with him trying to mount me, that wasn't successful but after a few goes we got the hang of it, that started me off on the path we are now all on.

I'll be pretty honest, I haven't, but I've had pretty interesting experiences. The last one I can remember was with one of my uncle's dog. I don't really know which breed he is, I think it is a German Shepard. He was really playfully until he tried to mount my arm and well, I could touch his "meat stick" (I don't know if saying stuff explicitly can cause me any problems so I'll use similars) and that's it

I was playing with him, just throwing a ball at him and he was playing, then I sat down to pet him and then he started to be like that. It was risky since my family was still inside my uncle's house, I was outside in the yard and the door was open, that's why I decided to put a limit but...I would do it again ^^'
did you jerk him off at all? :>

Back