Anyone into DnD or other roleplaying games?

Kittü

Tourist
I've been playing Pathfinder 1e for a little over a year now and it's fucking amazing! Only downside to it is real life aka everyone finding a free time to play lol.

But, if someone is activelly playing any of those, what books/campaigns and classes are you playing? I wanna see who else is a roleplaying nerd here:husky_love:

I've been playing D&D off and on since 1980. Still play with my group when we can get together. Currently playing Baldur's Gate 3 on pc

I play DnD 5E with some of my Xbox friends/cousins, and am trying to get a Vampire the Masquerade 5E chronicle set up for the same group to give our forever DM something to play. In our DnD game I play a Tempest Domain, Yuki-Onna Cleric. We play in a homebrew setting so most things are allowed within reason.

I've tried to play D&D multiple times with groups, and while it's really great and I want to keep going, it always falls apart very quickly. The difficulty of getting people to consistently show up and stay interested ruined them all. The latter being from poor dungeon masters more than anything.

I'd like to try Baldurs Gate. I like the Pathfinder and Divnity games :husky_grin:

I play DnD off and on with a few other guys, we usually only meet up once every 4-6 weeks but at least we are all fairly consistent at showing up. That's one of the great things about it! Not sure how I would feel with others though, I feel like I need to be comfortable with those around me before I can let my guard down and actually have fun, if that makes sense.

Sadly haven’t been able to play any with others in years, but I always kinda wanted to try my hand at being a Dungeon Master.

I am into it but it's difficult finding groups nearby for me.
My friends that DM either aren't very pleasant to play with or they have at least one of THOSE players in the group that they let take over.

One DM makes every story about how evil and sexist men are while adding and changing base rules/mechanics every game because she found new "fun" things to try.

The next one has a close friend that is a rules lawyer for everyone but himself and likes to take up hours of game time arguing with the DM and telling other players what to do.

Another has a father in law that is a complete man-child and takes multiple sessions demanding his character gets his own way and should there be ANY consequences, has a complete melt-down.

I've never played DnD because I haven't been able to find people to play with but I'm a huge soundtrack guy and I've always wanted to make battle music and stuff for a DnD campaign

Dark sun, Planescape: Torment, Baldur's gate 1&2&3, Icewind dale 1&2, Neverwinter Nights, Pool of Radiance... all on PC solo

Tried to play in a group with DM couple of times, but never finished any campaign because of "it always falls apart very quickly" :(

Dark sun, Planescape: Torment, Baldur's gate 1&2&3, Icewind dale 1&2, Neverwinter Nights, Pool of Radiance... all on PC solo

Tried to play in a group with DM couple of times, but never finished any campaign because of "it always falls apart very quickly" :(
Have you tried out Pillars or Eternity mate? Real good contemporary CRPG

"Played" it on youtube, but never tried it myself :)
Also, I believe it is even somewhere in my steam library, as hundred other "play some day later" games :D
Haha that’s the way it usually goes 😂 definitely is worth a play though mate I found it to be very immersive

I play a d&d like Warhammer (no figures) weekly. We did play D&D, but the DM got tired of running that campaign, if you could call it that. He's... okay.

I'm taking a break from Baldur's Gate 3.

I mostly play Cyberpunk Red! I'll occasionally play some D&D 5e, too, but it's been awhile since that happened. I've been running a Cyberpunk campaign for a year now and don't really see myself going over to another system anytime soon.

I mostly play Cyberpunk Red! ... I've been running a Cyberpunk campaign for a year now
i would like to join!

I listened to a real play podcast of cyberpunk red that a few drama students from australia did when everyone was waiting for 2077 to come out. I wish i could recall the name of the show.

I play d&d alot and am currently in a session as I am writing this. What classes do you all play? On 5e I play a dragonborn dragon knight

Back