Anyone have hyper sexuality?

I have been a bit depressed the past few years…
There's depressed and there's DSM-IV clinical depressed.
Perhaps it's worth discovering if it's something as simple as a bad diet and poor hobbies (like rotting in front of the telly all day) or requiring a pharmeceutical boost with Citalopram (y)

I think there must be serotonin in cum, because I swallow men a lot and if I mate with 2 or 3 or hell sometimes 4 guys at the same time, it's an amazing high.
It is in most of the body. Looking around some say it is an antidepressant. I need to swallow more then.

I enjoy the passion, If I know a female is truly enjoying me and real feelings are shared then definitely hyper. A good woman can have me as much as she wants no matter how needy you may be.

right now i am wanking my cock for 4 hours with a knot-plug in my ass. most thougts on my usual days are about any kind of sex. it has always been so. I am an average male guy but if i could change that i would be an elite-whore and earn my money fucking the whole day.
Fucking eh man 👍🍆👅👅

Nope. It never interferes with my daily life anyway. I love my girl for her personality. Sex is just an amazing benefit of the relationship we have. But if she ever decides she doesn’t want sex anymore, it won’t change how much I lover her.

My ex was hyper sexual,
it was a medical thing, she hit her head in a car crash a few years before i met her
she was absolutely insatiable
between me and her boy, she was able to get enough to function normally though

Yes. I have been since I was 5. I've slowed down a bit now that I'm older or I've just gotten smarter about it. Toys help. It's definitely a defining condition in my life.
Same, I've been that way since I was a kid also. So much so that I used to get caught masturbating all the time by my mom lol now that I'm older I have my own house etc, there's nothing to stop me lol

Reactions: RGT
I think I may be. When I was sort of seeing someone last we would do it 3-4 times a day on average. But that was almost 2 years ago and now I think I just use it to satisfy my need for constant stimulation and instant gratification… sometimes I feel like I have to force my way through it.

I’m actually trying to em quit.

Yup, sure have.

I kinda just love having sex and/or intimacy. To feel another ones body, no matter if skin or fur, to feel their muscles, their movements and power, their hair, lips, tongue, pre, semen, vaginal fluids or even -clean or dirty- anal rings. Cant get enough

Well, I always THINK about sex, and always happy to provide my stallions with an orgasm, however I myself only cum about once every other day, mostly due to stress and lack of time.

I get horny really easily- sometimes just a light touch randomly or thought gets me ready to go..

That said, i try to control it at least with taking care of myself. That way, I don’t ruin it when I am with someone else!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. As many of you hjave said already, it sometimes feel debilitating. I cannot focus, cannot concentrate, and currently have no outlet. I sometimes feel like bordering depression due to not being able to control that aspect of my life. And I just keep on thinking about it. When I lived by myself, I would masturbate 4-5 times a day.

Back