Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

Not so much the collar - not really into being submissive (well, except to cock!!). But omg YES, I would love this... and hopefully there would be a lot of large male dogs who are very horny!

It's a fun thought but the actuality is it's usually hot, your knees hurt, there's flies and it's noisy. If it's outside there's mosquitoes, some dogs get nervous and bite you.

It's a lot of work taking care of animals. But it certainly is worth it.

I'd love my sub like this. In a kennel in the corner of the room though. Available for my use. A water bowl and a dog bed. Nothing else.

Every dog I'm around I try to act like them....play bow; pant, nuzzle and just let myself loose when I'm around them. It helps the dog feel comfortable around me and allows us to bond <3

I'm always nude at home (or I try to be xP) my dog appreciates it hehe

Yeah! I could go for that. The thought of having several dogs cum up my arse and down my throat would be a dream cum true. All that lovely creamy jizz held in with a butt plug. I'd be a very happy bitch!
Great idea about butt plug. After fun day, you coud plug yourself and go to sleep. Let cum inside your ass get absorbed into your intestines while you asleep... 💤

Is interesting how many people would like to be kennel all day. I spoke to a lady Tawain that was kennel lady for 20 dogs. It was volunteer. She said her, her friend and aunt had 20 dogs that they kept active.

What about owners? I am very dominant. And I have always wanted to have breeding bitches. They would be mine of course. But they would serve myself and my animals. I would take care of them. Giving them what they need. I love a good woman that likes to serve. She deserves every last drop.

Back