Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

I'm allergic unfortunately 🥺so it's a no no for cunt and straight for the ass while she tells me how good that knot was 😉

i never tried yet but I'd love to do this everyday with whoever I get engaged with, till we get tired of it together 🤵👰

That is one of my fantasies!!! Watch me get filled up with dog nut and when he gets off me and before too much drips out I get filled with human dick and nut. Maybe a little piss play too. I just love feeling filled up. 😏
Thats my favorite! Hot dog cum makes the best lube! Really lets me get in deep, so we can imagine which ones cum would breed you first.

I was lucky to experience this with my man. We have 2 male dogs and I usually would have sex by myself with them

My Fantasy was that he would be into it as well. Long story short. He definitely was.

So I let my 1st dog fuck me and then let him fuck me after the dog. Then the 2nd dog after him.
So much cum from the 3 of them.
My Fantasy was finally fulfilled and he asked when are we doing this again.
He said it was the best feeling ever to be in me after the dog was.
Definitely an experience everyone should try haha !

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
be a dream come true to come home to my future wife getting absolutely demolished by our dogs. im next!

I was lucky to experience this with my man. We have 2 male dogs and I usually would have sex by myself with them

My Fantasy was that he would be into it as well. Long story short. He definitely was.

So I let my 1st dog fuck me and then let him fuck me after the dog. Then the 2nd dog after him.
So much cum from the 3 of them.
My Fantasy was finally fulfilled and he asked when are we doing this again.
He said it was the best feeling ever to be in me after the dog was.
Definitely an experience everyone should try haha !
I can only dream!

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
Honestly, as a woman it sounds like a dream to me. I would actually prefer if there was more involvement by the man.

What? It's my ultimate fantasy!

This is my greatest desire to hopefully one day experience. Nothing gets me harder than seeing video's like this. They're rare, from my experience, but god damn are they hot! Especially the actress Donna, I think her name is. The Disco Stick episode ... holy christ.

I'm allergic unfortunately 🥺so it's a no no for cunt and straight for the ass while she tells me how good that knot was 😉
Wowwwww wonder what sort of odds are playing with there for you to not only end up as a zoo but then be cursed with that allergy!
Is it just canine seed you’ve found you’re allergic to? And what is the reaction?

Back