Anyone enjoy an audience?

Me personally I do not mind being watched. It doesnt do anything for me personally I just dont want to stop if someone happend to look. Now if its my GF, wife, etc. No. I dont share. If friend kr casual FWB that likes being watched then again zero care.

I'd like to have other people watch me get mounted and fucked by an animal, it would definitely be a big help if at least one person can help guide the animal's penis into me and hold them steady

I totally want an audience. My dream forever has been that when I find my perverted wife or girlfriend, her and I are the fuckslaves to a large private fetish party, and the finale after we've both been gangbanged and filled with cum and gaped open, is to be tied down on stage facing each other, and the hounds released. We have to watch each other's faces as we're knotted, laughed at, talked about, and filmed. What a rush that will be if I ever can make it happen!
fucking christ, that's hot.

I have a huge fantasy about it, room full of people watching, but it never happened. I've never had more than two other people present, namely the couple who owned the dog. They were fascinated to watch from beginning to end, which took about 20 minutes. It was a huge turn-on to be watched.
Hi Anja, it would be so incredible to watch you get fucked. I’d love to be there when it happens!

I do enjoy an audience :) I mentioned about my time being mated in the woods by an all black shepherd. The owner of that dog was there as well and their comments on both me and the dogs reaction added another layer to the encounter. I cared for the zoo friend a lot so it was like an intimate bonding having their mate locked to me.

I also enjoy the time that's just between me and the dog. Love the intimacy

Usually the idea of being watched scares or incomodates me, but in some fantasies it turns me on, for example, a farmer with a horse, telling me what to do, for example telling me to suck the horse cock as he watches, that would turn me on.

participate how
Love being watched but would love the watchers to also participate if possible. So far with animals only my wife has watched me with our bitch but would love to get some others involved with that who also want to give it either to the wife or bitch
?
Love being watched but would love the watchers to also participate if possible. So far with animals only my wife has watched me with our bitch but would love to get some others involved with that who also want to give it either to the wife or bitch
participate how 😏😏

Have been on situation with 1 owner before and that was hot to share the experience and have him watch and also join in at times. Definitely made me more horny

Personally no, I’d rather be left alone for the intimate moment…just me and the dog. I don’t think I would mind if it was an owner participating. Though I’d prefer they go first to stretch me out and hear the dog get excited while doing so.

The last time I got fucked by a dog was part of a gangbang of older guys plus 1 extra dog. It started with getting knotted while the men watched and ended with the other dog knotting me after the men had all fucked me. I know it was recorded, so I'm sure others have seen it, but as far as I know it was never released online. The man who had the camera had plenty of vids and never put them online.

Maybe next time just a doggie gangbang?

Uhm no, no audience. Only my bf can watch but nobody else. I have very embarassing memories after my dog first humping attempt. That was accidently quick hump in family party while playing game (twister or something) and makes me blush. I'm not brave enough to have mating with audience in future. It's a private thing.

Meg

Back