Anyone else?

Beautiful guns. I have the same problem, at this point I'm not really sure how many guns I own. I stopped counting LOL.

FYI the sling on your PU sniper is backwards, the loop end goes on the butt.
Thank you, and good catch, I never noticed :LOL: I will tae picture of the other Russian toys I have this weekend.

S&W .44 Russian, Remington Rolling Block in 7.62 x 54r and my M1895 in 7.62 x 54r

Last edited:
Yes, you do have a gun problem. I see four guns in that picture. BUT YOU ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS!

That, undeniably, constitutes a gun problem - namely, the lack of ability to hold/use all of them simultaneously :)
Fire and drop man, fire and drop.

Just kidding I would kill somebody for dropping one of these.

Whoo-hoo!!!!!
Just got some good news in email - My range just sent out a newsletter announcing that with the new definition of "essential", and the fact that at least 6 police agencies in the area use them as their "official range", they're opening the range back up effective tomorrow morning! Pro-shop is still closed other than by-appointment-only pickup of firearms that require a waiting period, but the range itself will go hot tomorrow morning at 11!

Which means that tomorrow afternoon, I finally get to zero in my new boom-stick! YAY! :)

Se
Whoo-hoo!!!!!
Just got some good news in email - My range just sent out a newsletter announcing that with the new definition of "essential", and the fact that at least 6 police agencies in the area use them as their "official range", they're opening the range back up effective tomorrow morning! Pro-shop is still closed other than by-appointment-only pickup of firearms that require a waiting period, but the range itself will go hot tomorrow morning at 11!

Which means that tomorrow afternoon, I finally get to zero in my new boom-stick! YAY! :)
sweet. There’s an out door range that I go too that is open all the time. It’s just a open zeroing berm that I pop off at.

Se
sweet. There’s an out door range that I go too that is open all the time. It’s just a open zeroing berm that I pop off at.

Around here, there's just plain too much "built up" to get away with that. Unless you're wanting to drive for a couple of hours to get far enough away from the city folk, It's either a properly zoned/permitted/etc range, or nothing. :(

I know of two outdoor ranges nearby, but both are currently shut down due to the plague.

Back