Anyone else worried about not going to the vet?

chrispbacon

Zooville Settler
My dog is a healthy boy, but he should have gotten his yearly checkup a few weeks ago. This a really bad timing because of the corona shit. I will go to vet when it's less bad but I take these checkups really seriously, so I'm a bit nervous about this. We don't even know when it's over!
Does anyone else feel the same way?

its not gonna last that long... ill wait till its safer later. not like your going anywhere

oh yeah welcome if you willing to stay ill be glad to hear from you.

You should be fine, Unless your dog has an underlying condition. The hospitals should be open if it’s a emergency. Don’t beat yourself up like these crazy TP hording weirdos .

You should be fine, Unless your dog has an underlying condition. The hospitals should be open if it’s a emergency. Don’t beat yourself up like these crazy TP hording weirdos .
yessss.... they are zombies as far as i care. they injured someone over toliet paper.

The whole fucking world is crazy. The only people I know with brains are the comatose patients I take care of. ?
im glad im not one of them psychos who wanna kill for a clean butt. i would step back and say "ill take a shower instead".

I would wait a bit, like others have mentioned. I have friends in the vet community across the country. They are understaffed, extremely stressed, and not being offered paid sick leave. It would not be a pleasant experience for anyone involved.

You can always call your vet and ask or look at their website or social media pages, in case they have these.

My vet told me that there is no problem to push a regular checkup 2-3 months over schedule as long as there are no matters of concern.

Fortunately we are all in good health; however I am concerned about his nails. We haven’t had much luck with dremel conditioning so I’ve just been taking him to a groomer or our vet. He was due for a trim right when this all started. ??

Back