Anyone else here fantasize about transformation?

Transformation fiction was what I was reading before I even had an active libido. As a matter of fact, the first words I ever read anywhere about sex were actually in an animal transformation fic. I have always preferred to imagine myself as the same animal that I am sexually involved with.

Human to animal transformations are a fantasy I have had since before really discovering my sexuality in my teens and, some of my first sexual thought were based around this rather than anything traditional. I can't be the only one on here.
I can definitely say your not alone, I’ve actually had several dreams in which I’ve been transformed into a dog. I just really enjoy the idea of getting to experience life as another species of any kind. My earliest memory of fantasizing about this concept was after watching brother bear as a kid (go figure)

Transformation fiction was what I was reading before I even had an active libido. As a matter of fact, the first words I ever read anywhere about sex were actually in an animal transformation fic. I have always preferred to imagine myself as the same animal that I am sexually involved with.
Do non-sexual daydreams from decades ago count?

Would be interesting to transform into a male dog and impregnate my female newfie. Lol. Idk if I'd go though with it though, tbh?

Transformation was sort of what opened the floodgates to zoo for me. Started out as transformations leading to getting fucked by animals and shifted to being fucked by an animal causing the transformation.

would be nice to be able to transform into a male kuvasz whenever I wanted.

another thing I've thought about would be transforming into a slimy snakelike-but still warm blooded-tentacle with bioluminescence and crawling up a bitch's butt like a living endoscope. fully exploring crawling in all the way, flexible enough body to make a u turn, and then crawling all the way back out.

I think about this all the time. At least once a day. And I dream of it multiple times per week. Transformation is my ultimate fantasy.

In my dreams, I turn into a wolf or dog and sort of 'join my pack' and go back to the wild sort of thing. I don't dream about the actual transformation. I'll fall asleep in my bed and 'wake up' in the body of a wolf. I run and play with the others, and i can feel the grass in my paws, smell the rain and trees. It's incredible, really.

And of course, there's knots galore ;)

I fantasized about that way before becoming a zoo! Nowadays I like to fantasize about transforming into a dog or wolf and having my way with another canine or with a human.

Sort of. Not full on animals no, but I play a lot of Corruption of Champions, Corruption of Champions II, and Trials in Tainted Space, and I tend towards some of the wilder kinky transformations in those games and daydream about what it'd be like to be some kind of literal sex demon or monster. Imagine being a multi-dicked hermaphrodite centauress with tentacles and a tongue Gene Simmons would be jealous of.

Like a large % of transgender people I have always had a thing for transformation fantasies & fiction... but in my case it's never been sexual... at least not the tf itself, things like s/o becoming a wolf or werewolf & then boning down is very much my thing

He might be talking about something like antro or
Skin walkers.

This I have fantasized about an animal lover turning into an anthro. It would be great to have an animal lover you could have deeper social connection with. To speak to and enjoy all your human hobbies and day-to-days with them. That and, I'm biased as a human and would find the hybrid form the most aesthetically pleasing. Canine and equine genitals are beautiful and varied, but imo you just can't beat human breasts. Snouts, paws, talons, nor beaks bother me and I welcome them, but I love human tits lol. Lola Bunny, Krystal Fox, and Renamon are my waifus.

Sort of. Not full on animals no, but I play a lot of Corruption of Champions, Corruption of Champions II, and Trials in Tainted Space, and I tend towards some of the wilder kinky transformations in those games and daydream about what it'd be like to be some kind of literal sex demon or monster. Imagine being a multi-dicked hermaphrodite centauress with tentacles and a tongue Gene Simmons would be jealous of.

CoC and Trials are the best! I always make a herm character with the deepest vagina, biggest breasts, and biggest penis I can possibly create. I experiment with the species of my character's genitalia and lay everyone and everything I can in those games. It's like they were made for me :love: :D

CoC and Trials are the best! I always make a herm character with the deepest vagina, biggest breasts, and biggest penis I can possibly create. I experiment with the species of my character's genitalia and lay everyone and everything I can in those games. It's like they were made for me :love: :D
dont we all love the make the BIGGEST BADDEST badass who can support the deepest cock while also making horses feel shameful

All. The. Time.

Even before I was sexual, I gravitated towards mythology and transformation stories - Centaurs have always been a favorite, but also any story where the protagonist was "punished" by being changed into an animal. Always seemed like a reward to me!

I always thought the coolest superpower to have would be shape shifting. Let's be real; Being able to transform into any animal (Or anthro/furry. Would be nice too) at will would never lose its appeal. Just thinking of all the trouble I could get into is tantalizing~

Constantly! It is a huge fantasy and wish for me. I would love to have short, soft fur all over my body... to have a tail... extended ears. Literally turned into a half animal to be used as someone's pet.

Not really. I’ve had dreams of having a vagina but it’s never a functional one 😞
Maybe I’ll get one in the next life 😉

What's CoC?

Transformation is what made me so interested in dogs. I started out enjoying humans with anthro dogs and I loved the idea of two humans getting together while the female transformed into an anthro dog. Over time it evolved into me wanting to be with a human female and having her transform into a feral dog while I was inside her having her transform on my cock. Then, I was just interested in dogs =P

Back