Anyone else get horny when dogs pant and drool?

I love hearing my dog pant while we are being intimate. I love feeling the heat from him panting on my body while he’s behind me. If we are having sex missionary I feel him panting on my body and i will pant along with him. He will drive his tongue into my mouth as well. It makes me so weak.😘

Ever since I can remember, I’ve gotten so horny seeing dogs pant with their tongues out and breathe heavily...especially when they knot. Love big dogs with long tongues. I also live seeing them drool and have always wanted to taste it...anyone else into that?
oh yes.. its so sexy to see and feel them so exhausted and happy :) especially if you are still tied up... feeling the sweet pain of his size and heat inside you pulsing, his soft furr on you back, his claws on your stomach and him totaly exhaused, his heart beats heavy, like yours... smelling his breath, his tongue dripping... but happy and you gave it to him and he to you... its the most magic moment there is.. and perfect for kissing ;)

oh yes.. its so sexy to see and feel them so exhausted and happy :) especially if you are still tied up... feeling the sweet pain of his size and heat inside you pulsing, his soft furr on you back, his claws on your stomach and him totaly exhaused, his heart beats heavy, like yours... smelling his breath, his tongue dripping... but happy and you gave it to him and he to you... its the most magic moment there is.. and perfect for kissing ;)
Afterglow kisses and drool are a thing of beauty ma’am!

Thats so hot and sexy. 🥰🥰🥰

YES ABSOLUTELY, dog breathe is sooooo arousing to me and drool even more:3 I want nothing more than to make out with a slobbery mountain dog for hours:3

Back