Anyone else get horny when dogs pant and drool?

Honestly a dog just existing gets me hard XD the pants the drools the bushy tails the fuzzy sheath. The cute ears! The paw pads which smell strangely like Frito chips haha. You name it...if it's part of a dog I am pretty much turned on by it.

I can see how panting is a really big one....when a dog mouts you and their head leans on your back and their panting mouth is right beside your ear breathing in sync with each quick and hard thrust......yea.....that's golden

You're not alone!
I love canine muzzles.
Their teeth, their tongue, the drool, the thought of them breathing on my face and having a long kissing session...
Man, it turns me on like not much else.
I love make out sessions I just hate how frail the human body can be...if I make out with a dog to much the rough tongue makes my lips sore......then I have to take a break from it and I kills me because I could make out with a dog forever lol

I love make out sessions I just hate how frail the human body can be...if I make out with a dog to much the rough tongue makes my lips sore......then I have to take a break from it and I kills me because I could make out with a dog forever lol

Awww, man!
That's unfortunate to hear. It's not something I had considered before, as I haven't had the opportunity to experience it myself for now, but that definitely sucks. I'll hate that too when the time comes!

I'm neutral to panting, but I have a thing for big, slobbery dogs :husky_love:

I second this, but I'm sorer on the roof of my mouth than on my lips after a making out session with a dog xD

Can’t agree more. Does yours dig his muzzle in your neck? Jakes does that quite a lot. Which feels great.
Tank is my only dog big enough to get right up on my neck/side of my head, He likes to bury his snout up in my hair and nuzzle my neck or right behind my ear. The others are a little to small and lay their head on my back or my shoulder so I turn my head and blow them kisses to let them know I am happy. :)

Tank is my only dog big enough to get right up on my neck/side of my head, He likes to bury his snout up in my hair and nuzzle my neck or right behind my ear. The others are a little to small and lay their head on my back or my shoulder so I turn my head and blow them kisses to let them know I am happy. :)
The little things right? The deed is great but the cuddle afterwards takes the cake.

Yeah - one of my old doggy lovers who fucked me hundreds of times always panted heavily and would lick the side of my head when he got penetration. He would often times stay on my back after knotting me and we would kiss each other.

My human partner knows I have a big thing for dogs panting/drooling. So anytime they wanna get me in the mood quick, they'll let their tongue hang out and drip oh so slowly while they exaggerate their panting. Gosh, I'm feeling a way just thinking about it now... :oops:

my dog was on top of me cus we were playing (not sexually, just running around and barking) and he tackled me and was just panting and growling and i couldn't help but get a little turned on despite the fact that he's not interested in sex (neutered )

my dog was on top of me cus we were playing (not sexually, just running around and barking) and he tackled me and was just panting and growling and i couldn't help but get a little turned on despite the fact that he's not interested in sex (neutered )
Neutered dogs can still perform oral if they're interested.

Back