Anyone else feeling like an 'odd man out' in here

Hollow

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi,I've noticed that a lot of guys in here are crazy about 'women being knotted by dogs or some animal' to the point where i really don't understand their enthusiasm.

I get aroused from seeing a naked woman like any 21 yr old dude and her getting it on with a dog is fine and i go "good for her".

Am i weird?

Can't speak for anyone else, but for me when watching a woman with an animal there is a greater sense that they are doing it for their personal enjoyment. In contrast mainstream content will often come across as a woman just performing a job. The idea that the woman isn't putting on a performance but actually enjoying themselves is what drives the extra excitement. Even so, I will switch back and forth depending on my mood and whatever is pushing my buttons that day.

To directly answer your question, I'd say yes you're weird.... but then again I am of the opinion that EVERYONE is weird, myself included and that isn't a bad thing!

I feel like an 'odd man out' myself because although I am totally straight and have zero interest in human men the idea of handling a male animal turns me on.

Anyway, hope I helped, and I hope you have a great day!

I don't think it's weird to be happy for anyone who is happy in their relationship, be it with a human or animal. If you're referring to the "thirster" comments some guys post (omg, so hawt, wish I could lick your.....etc), that's an ongoing issue that you will find is mostly the same guys posting the same shit in the same content threads unfortunately.

but then again I am of the opinion that EVERYONE is weird, myself included and that isn't a bad thing!
Much my thought 😁

If you define weird as being off normal in s given place/situation, and given most people on this site are kinksters getting desperate for women with dogs, yes. You are weird.

I mean, yes, in here, you, having a healty interest in woman and accepting the can enjoy the way they please makes you weird, but also more "norm" in the real live than kinks or than us purely zoo people and certainly a much better company than most 😀

Me, for example. I'm weird here AND also weird irl for being interested only in animals, not guys or gals, but at least I am good company and not pushy.

Can't speak for anyone else, but for me when watching a woman with an animal there is a greater sense that they are doing it for their personal enjoyment. In contrast mainstream content will often come across as a woman just performing a job. The idea that the woman isn't putting on a performance but actually enjoying themselves is what drives the extra excitement. Even so, I will switch back and forth depending on my mood and whatever is pushing my buttons that day.

To directly answer your question, I'd say yes you're weird.... but then again I am of the opinion that EVERYONE is weird, myself included and that isn't a bad thing!

I feel like an 'odd man out' myself because although I am totally straight and have zero interest in human men the idea of handling a male animal turns me on.

Anyway, hope I helped, and I hope you have a great day!
Thanks,that helped and hope you also have a great day

Back