Anyone been caught?

I got caught once by the guy I was in a relationship with for 8 months, he was out of town for 4 days for work and came home 1 day early and surprised me with my dog.
He left me immediately without wanting to hear anything.

Other times it was close but they didn't see anything even though it was really borderline

Sad when many of us here would hate leaving town to begin with if they had someone like you to enjoy watching and being with.

he said I was a pervert and a freak, he's free to think what he wants

Yeah, so? What's he complaining about? I'd be upset I didn't know for the last 8 months and missed out on all the times you may have done something without me thinking you had to keep it a secret. :)

it is strange because when your dog caught you with a human fucked you , he didn" react like this one, ...
do you hope to have friend and bf who support yuor way of life ?

I mean, how did you expect him to react? It's worse than if he walked in on you with another guy. You cheated on him.

It's really important to let your human partner know this about you, especially if you are going to get serious together. If they're not OK with it, they need to know so they can move on.

Don't let the kinksters above tell you otherwise. They're stroking themselves at the thought of you hiding your secret from your SO and getting caught. They just want to get off to your situation. They don't care about you, and will say anything if they think you will like it.

Your relationship is built on lies if you hide this. There will always be something 'off'. You can 'feel' out your human partners to see if it's something they would be OK with. Others have posted many suggestions on doing this without risking yourself too much. In the end you might have to just accept that you won't find a human partner; is that something you can live without?
Well, on the theoretical level I do agree - lies are not a foundation for a relationship.

But then, who has been able to tell their partner everything about their complete life? You simply cant that means there will always be things not (yet) said.

There is also all the stuff you might not like so much about your partner but are willing to live with. Do you tell that to you partner? Everything? At all times? No, you just shut your trap and focus on the more beautiful parts of your joint life.

I would see this as a gradual approach - you simply can not tell everything at once. When you talk about your life, is your personal choice. And there are situations in life where you can talk about certain stuff and then a lot where not.

Considering the impact your own love for bestiality might have on your environment and that emotionally hurt people can tend to hurt back by exposing inner most secrets to others, I would not talk about my deepest and darkest emotional corners early in a relation ship. And 8 month is some thing I still consider early.

I don't  think I've been caught but one time, afterwards, I came out of my room and was going to just go about my day and that's when I noticed that my dads coat was on the chair. Nothing ever been said so...not admitting to a crime
How were your days after this scary moment? I would have been nervous I think.

Not me but know a woman (early 40s, great looking, good life) accidentally uploaded a video of her getting licked by the family dog on her facebook. It was on there for maybe half an hour but damage was done...people screen recorded it and started sharing it. Of course she deleted it but by the end of that day literally everyone in the town knew. She tried denying it of course but it was definitely her pet, her voice...would've been one hell of a coincidence. She got divorced, lost access to her kids, everything. I felt terrible for her. I'm assuming her husband was involved as well, but he divorced her under pressure from his family. She's still alive and well, thankfully, but no more contact with any of her former friends and family.

Why sad? Animal/human fucking has been going on a long time, I see no reason to stop it now.

I for one find animals and their mysterious ways amusing.

Not me but know a woman (early 40s, great looking, good life) accidentally uploaded a video of her getting licked by the family dog on her facebook. It was on there for maybe half an hour but damage was done...people screen recorded it and started sharing it. Of course she deleted it but by the end of that day literally everyone in the town knew. She tried denying it of course but it was definitely her pet, her voice...would've been one hell of a coincidence. She got divorced, lost access to her kids, everything. I felt terrible for her. I'm assuming her husband was involved as well, but he divorced her under pressure from his family. She's still alive and well, thankfully, but no more contact with any of her former friends and family.
Wow! That is a horrible nightmare that came true for her.

You should invite her to join here. Would love to have her here.

Back