Anybody get turned on by the animals?

Maybe just looking at her pussy for guys or do girls also get turned on when they see that hard k9 cock? Or other animals?

:oops: ...Why would you ask that on this ZooTopia Fan Forum! Just us PG minded innocent Animal Appreciation Enthusiasts!!! :gsd_laughing:

Maybe just looking at her pussy for guys or do girls also get turned on when they see that hard k9 cock? Or other animals?
While I am generally just aroused by the thought of animals fucking me, horses are the only ones that I can say are visually appealing. The way you can see their muscles move and ripple through their skin, you can imagine how strong they are, and what they would feel like. The way they move so smoothly, it's mesmerizing. Their body shape is just so strangely perfect too. I can just stare at them all day. And why do they have to have such perfect genitals! Such huge cocks that are even big for their size, with such a beautiful flare and huge balls, I just want to take a huge whiff and start licking them clean. Not to mention such perfectly teardrop shaped pussies on the mare and you can see them pulsate when they orgasm. I really really want to stuff my face into the pussy of a mare and eat her out to orgasm...

No. There is of course no such thing as zoophilia or being sexually attracted to animals.
The act of becoming aroused by a non-human animal is simply physically not possible. :D
Gotta keep up appearances

Back