Anybody else have this dream?

I read somewhere a few years back that it's possible to establish a township within a state with it's own laws by basically getting enough people in a mass coordinated effort to gradually take over a small town. Just as long as there arent federal laws being broken, its all good as gravy! Zoo will probably never become federally outlawed because the gov has never cared about animals. Can't even get them to care about native americans.

But the problem is going to be keeping the whole thing tightly under wraps. Any leaks to the public is not going to help. In fact, if anyone is serious about this I should probably delete these last two posts and take it to dm lol

I dream of one day owning an island where zoo is widly practiced and accepted and appreciated… An island where people live out in the open with their animal lovers And don’t have the fear of legal consequence. Why is this not an Island yet? Or maybe it is, and if so, I am buying my plane ticket right now
Hello Mr. Epstein, I am happily offering you this qualitative resort island.

The zoo thing by itself is not enough. You would probably soon get fed up with the zoo folks around you. If the island was big enough and there were thousands of zoos around and you could make your living there like in an ordinary city or town, you'd probably also find enough ok zoo folks to hang out with.

Many zoo-exclusives won't want a big island with lots of zoos but a small one 20 km distanced to any other zoos / humans. :unsure:

Big islands for just one zoo are somewhat space-inefficient. But sure enough: if the cash is available, why not..

Many zoo-exclusives won't want a big island with lots of zoos but a small one 20 km distanced to any other zoos / humans. :unsure:

Big islands for just one zoo are somewhat space-inefficient. But sure enough: if the cash is available, why not..
Yancha, if your post was in reaction to what I wrote: A small island with just a few other zoos has quite obviously the risk that after a while the zoos get on one another's nerves. And then what? The small solution probably only works with very good friends, and even then it can be difficult. Meanwhile I have stopped dreaming about a harmonious community, but perhaps I simply haven't met the right ppl yet.

Yancha, if your post was in reaction to what I wrote: A small island with just a few other zoos has quite obviously the risk that after a while the zoos get on one another's nerves. And then what?
Oh, I understood that. That's why I suggested that many (probably even more zoo-exclusives than both human and animal interested zoophiles) would choose out of similar experiences and thoughts to prefer living alone on a small island with their animals or just their mates.

And not in between a whole island full of zoophiles which sooner or later might end in a civil war situation like Battle Royale due to different opinions in almost all aspects and no enforced rules whatsoever.

Oh, I understood that. That's why I suggested that many (probably even more zoo-exclusives than both human and animal interested zoophiles) would choose out of similar experiences and thoughts to prefer living alone on a small island with their animals or just their mates.

And not in between a whole island full of zoophiles which sooner or later might end in a civil war situation like Battle Royale due to different opinions in almost all aspects and no enforced rules whatsoever.
True, the big solution would probably also not work out for different opinions about sharing animals and the like. So do we agree that we should call it the island of our dreams? For me it would simply add to other dreams I have ccn being with male equines.

This just reminds me of the movie The Beach, but it would probably end in arguments around who fucked who's animal partner instead.

.. probably end in arguments around who fucked who's animal partner instead.
Probably people would disappear if they did such activities. No acceptance towards people who ignore the simple request to not touch my animals in a sexual manner. And I am quite sure, depending on the "generation" of zoophiles on that island, it will very quickly end very unfortunate.

20 years ago there was something called respect for other people's animals. No matter if one was a visitor or a friend, just no activities without prior asking. That seems to got quite loose over the last years, but people won't change their stance due to the ignorant selfish behavior of others, y'know..

I want a island... Lol

Yea, me too. If I stay healthy, maybe in 12 years. Why not.
A swimming house of some sort is fine as well. (y) Swimming fortress. Yeehaw.

But it's just an individual solution then, no way to "share" with other zoophiles.

Probably people would disappear if they did such activities. No acceptance towards people who ignore the simple request to not touch my animals in a sexual manner. And I am quite sure, depending on the "generation" of zoophiles on that island, it will very quickly end very unfortunate.

20 years ago there was something called respect for other people's animals. No matter if one was a visitor or a friend, just no activities without prior asking. That seems to got quite loose over the last years, but people won't change their stance due to the ignorant selfish behavior of others, y'know..
Very true, humans will be humans. I think getting stranded on a deserted islands would work better if you don't mind loosing human company. If I got stranded somewhere like Pig Island (without the humans), maybe I would be hesitant to attract help, at least for a few years.

Back