Anybody else have a weird obsession with a specific animal?

Willywa121

Tourist
For me kangaroos are super hot, I wish there were more videos and pictures I could see of them having sex with humans n' stuff, but let me know what you have the hots for specifically!

Mine's probably a much more common animal but dogs. With a few exceptions I have a soft spot for pretty much ever breed I meet. It's just something that was much more shallow when I was younger but it's really deepened over the last decade.

bonobos 4m🤚
I wouldn't call that weird in any way. Who wouldn't love animals that fuck and suck all the time just because it's fun, and, not only that, use sex as a way of resolving disputes? Shit, that's paradise, that. If I'm very, very good, and very, very lucky, maybe I'll be reborn as a bonobo. :)

Deer. I think it's because they're perceived as being so peaceful and timid. They also have such athletic bodies, and the thought of meeting one in the woods and having that connection really gets me going. Unfortunately, deer tend to be very afraid of humans, and if somehow by some twist of fate I did manage to have this fantasy become a reality, it would be just my luck that it would end with a hunter walking in on it and me getting shot.

I only go into heat with male dogs
In the past, human males were able to have sex as well.
After losing my first husband, a male dog, I tried to love a human male, but I couldn't.
After I broke up with my human man, I started to accept that I wasn't a human woman, but a dog woman, a bitch, and in the years since then, I've never changed my mind.
Mating with an unspecified number of males
Some males are no longer available
It's harder to push my body than when I was younger, but even when I'm alone in the house, I always feel at ease when I take off all my clothes, put on the collar, and turn back into a bitch.
Strictly speaking, it is different from what is called bestiality.
I guess it's just that I'm just a bitch.

I wish there were more videos of women with goats. I'm absolutely obsessed with goats, I've got a thing for horned animals in general but something about their faces and sweet little bodies that makes me so horny and my heart flutter. I plan on having at least two goats once I get a new place to stay

Back