Anybody else a bit of a skeptic?

incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
Let's start an internal conspiracy one that's not that far fetched i don't know what anybody would be paid to do kind of stuff but does anybody else wonder if this site is fabricated?
And is
politics < zoophilia
?

I think I lost a few IQ points trying to decipher this. Punctuation marks are your friend...
I have to agree with that statement.
Though I also agree that the number of pointless US politics threads here is ridiculous. :D
When was the last time you saw a Ugandan presidential election thread? Looks like the US thinks they are way too important let alone it is entirely irrelevant on a zoo forum.

It might be my fault for the common misconception that political firing doesn't exist, it's just a way I felt at 18 before I got drugged out to the boonies I was froze I was stuck I needed to move but then I couldn't find myself to catch on the grind fast enough and I suffered the consequences, growing up all I was told was you had to look presentable for an interview nobody made no mention of political views being a variant of kind to that, just like people can pull s*** out of their ass to convict Zoophiles of crimes that are supposedly legal wherever or whatever time frame so do gas lighting management work environment teams, it's no lie that mainstream is menacing for sure😭, but we're not fucking mainstream, yet..

Back