Any women here ever done their dog in a public or semi-public place?

I doubt any self respecting woman unless maybe forced or paid would be having relations with a human let alone an animal in a public local considering the the sigma let alone the legal ramifications. It would be similar to asking some males to butt fuck in public would you do it?

l\
I doubt any self respecting woman unless maybe forced or paid would be having relations with a human let alone an animal in a public local considering the the sigma let alone the legal ramifications. It would be similar to asking some males to butt fuck in public would you do it?
i mean some people are into the risk of getting caught.

I wouldn't make assumptions if I were you.

I would never put myself at risk of being caught with my dog, but public sex is something I have done quite a few times and enjoyed the rush of not being caught doing it. It's a kink you don't need to be paid to have at it on the beach or work restroom for example.

And yet it happens.
I think the question of who has NOT had sex in a place/situation where they could have gotten caught is a valid one. I know I've done it on many occasions.

In the woods late at night when i encountered wolves. In an empty park behind large bushes with a pitbull to avoid injuries or worse.
Being licked in the shower room by doggies at the pet hotel I worked nights.

Live Donkey show in Mexico

When gay dudes fucking in public has been a problem in your country to the point where the government had to fence off pieces of bush on hundred of highway exits because they would keep coming back even after the entire community knew about it to the point where it has been a running gag for the past 30 years.

Yeah, Horny people generally don't make the best decisions...

I would never put myself at risk of being caught with my dog, but public sex is something I have done quite a few times and enjoyed the rush of not being caught doing it. It's a kink you don't need to be paid to have at it on the beach or work restroom for example.

perfectly said! and i agree 100% ??

I had a submissive-girlfriend that LOVED public play. One time, she put her collar and leash on, went in her backyard at night, with only a robe, tied herself to the clothesline pole, and deepthroated a dildo while her pitbull licked her to orgasm. Risky for sure, but for the privacy fence. That woman was a very very good girl. ;)

Back