Any ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ zoo fantasies?

I've posted this elsewhere in the forum but seems appropriate here as well. It's extremely specific so can't see me ever living this one out irl but here we go!

I'm a straight male in the human world but my ultimate zoo fantasy is to get dressed up in some white lacey lingerie, crotchless panties and high heels, strapped in to a breeding stand and letting a grey standard poodle in full continental cut groom breed, tie and turn me. Once we're ass to ass a woman finishes me off by hand and then leaves me there until he's done and pulls out.

I have a weird penectomy/vore fetish for large fish ever since I discovered while masturbating underwater that fish love eating sperm. I keep fantasizing about going back to that reef and encountering a large fish that will see and swallow my hard penis into its mouth and I will start cumming and cumming and squirting my seeds down its gullet as it starts eating my boy meat. I’d start thrusting into its mouth, giving it all of my penis, feeling my hard meat being pushed and pulled and mushed and tenderized and as it squirts again and again and as it starts tingling I know the fish was starting to win and taking my penis as it’s prize.

That and I would love to dock with a female hyena and cum in their dick.

Last edited:
I mentioned in other threads about mating with wolves. Also one of my unfulfilled fantasies is knotting in various positions with big dog or wolf. I saw few movies with this and knotting is insanely hot! Last fantasy is encounter with ape, strong and big, gorilla maybe.
That's the one of reasons I love my BF creations about female and apes.
But still wolves are my top! 🐺

Meg

id love a weird alternate world where you can order any animals cum like you can now with any drink. imagine in a gas station your typical fountain drinks then others like “horse cum” “dog cum” ect, even out there ones like whale cum :p

id love a weird alternate world where you can order any animals cum like you can now with any drink. imagine in a gas station your typical fountain drinks then others like “horse cum” “dog cum” ect, even out there ones like whale cum :p
I would just bathe in dog and horse cum then, unf

Me and a Zoo girlfriend I know (but no longer date) have talked about getting a male and female (we live across the country). Getting the female impregnated and having puppies together.

I have a weird one and it almost got me caught. I really want to tag team a mare or stallion with a male or female human. Any combination. I've never seen it done but I would try to get both cocks in me. Or be in the middle of a train on a mare.

But I have shown up to a ladies house before with dried up mare juice on my dick and she could definitely taste it but probably couldn't guess what it was.

I have a weird one and it almost got me caught. I really want to tag team a mare or stallion with a male or female human. Any combination. I've never seen it done but I would try to get both cocks in me. Or be in the middle of a train on a mare.

But I have shown up to a ladies house before with dried up mare juice on my dick and she could definitely taste it but probably couldn't guess what it was.

Ha! No way she would been able to do or say anything about it. Otherwise... well ha..

Ha! No way she would been able to do or say anything about it. Otherwise... well ha..
It didn't stop her from calling me back for a while. Then I found out she was on meth the whole time anyway. So I invited her over when my dick was still wet with mare pussy juice. She did get a infection after a while but it didn't change anything. I wonder if animal cum gives the ladies a lot of infections.

I've always been a huge fan of artwork depicting unbirthings, especially where dolphins or whales are involved. I know it's definitely not something that can done in reality — I looked into the sizes and apparently even if I found a female blue whale and managed to establish consent with it somehow, it would not be like standing in a vagina cavern like in my dreams but rather it would be a very tight fit and rather unsafe and unpleasant for me at the very least, just on the basis of having a limited supply of air and having no idea how she would react to my body being in there.

But it's still fun to imagine :)

Back