Any Owners that need a bitch to keep there dog calm

I'm in central Virginia and I have the same trouble finding owners , If I lived on my own, I would definitely own at least 2 or 3 k9s. One idea in the group I've been working to start is have a good number of us get together to fund a small place for meeting and having fun where we can keep the dogs at too.

I was walking down the street the other day and a big friendly dog came to the fence to greet me. The owner came out a few minutes later. A cute 20-something guy. He told me the dog was a Cane Corso, (sp?). Big and beautiful and with awesome, huge balls. I chatted with the guy, asked him all kinds of questions about his dog, including whether he bred it. I was trying to bring the conversation around to something sexual, but a bit too nervous to do it.

If I ever see him and his dog again, maybe I'll ask how he deals with the dog's urges. Maybe that would be a way to bring the conversation around to offering up my services. Anyone ever had success with that approach? He was a friendly guy. Didn't seem to be the type who would punch me out if I revealed my interest. LOL.

Good luck! If you succeed, I think we all would like to read about it :)

panhandle of Fla here as u mentioned mission impossible lot of people looking for the same yes I am one of them I have experience and than some love the biggest breed and there large knott balls deep and the owner get sucked off at the same time.I know keep dreaming but sometime dreams cum true cant blame a person for trying

Back