any other punk zoos here?

how is a person "punk"?

i used to know a person who thought he's "punk". what it ment to him was very poor hygiene and when he needed to get somewhere he just stole the nearest bike. oh, and fucking large boots.

how is a person "punk"?

i used to know a person who thought he's "punk". what it ment to him was very poor hygiene and when he needed to get somewhere he just stole the nearest bike. oh, and fucking large boots.
That is what I would like to know! Last time I heard the word punk used it was on a TV show and was in the sentence, "Hey Punk, what do you think you're doing snooping around my car?", and it was an old 70's show.

how is a person "punk"?

Punk is pretty much just about listening to the music and being anti-authoritarian and anti-establishment

I look pretty conservative, but I definitely have a punk attitude when it comes to being a free "critical" thinker and a non-conformist.

At age 50 I ain't so young anymore, but having grown up listening to bands like The Clash, The Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Rancid, and Social Distortion, I still enjoy listening to the music on my Pandora playlist.

As someone who is comfortable with having sexual and romantic relationships with different species, I think having a "punk" attitude is a prerequisite...

:)

Man y'all are taking this way too far and way too seriously. It was such a simple question. I myself do know a couple punk zoos, to answer the OP :v y'all gotta chill

Punk is still a thing? Seriously?

I thought that died when the world finally came down off the high and realized that a grand total of TWO punk bands could actually play their own instruments.....

I know the trend moved into Metal bands in the 80's and the attitude is going to hang around forever most likely, but I did not know they still called themselves Punks.

Back