Any Other Littles Here?

tnstud

Zooville Settler
yes I am an adult little and love my little life and being a little zoo. It certainly is not for everyone and thats fine. I do not want criticism or harassment.

I am however curious to know if there are any other zoo littles or caretakers here? This pup is curious.

Like a little person ?
no, not what that means. an adult little, or little, is an adult that regresses to a younger age and acts more child like. also known as "Inner Child Therapy" in psychology. basically we like to act like big kids, often as a means of coping.

I mean I'm not, but I'm prone to falling into furry RP, and I'm sure my friends think I act like it, since I'm not ashamed to say something like: "UwU gib Zappy pet-pats, or I'll burn down your house".

And I collect plushies.

I swear I'm not... Oh... No...
heheh lol. there are LOTS of furry littles, often considered "cubs".

i do ind that most furries act a little more childish in general tho ironically.

I mean I'm not, but I'm prone to falling into furry RP, and I'm sure my friends think I act like it, since I'm not ashamed to say something like: "UwU gib Zappy pet-pats, or I'll burn down your house".

And I collect plushies.

Laughing with you not at you. I gib zappy pet pats wittle waskle no burning my house down now..

My partner is a little. I’m not new to the world of littlespace but I’ve been in so many relationships over the years with littles and I felt like I needed a break from it.

But my current partner lets the headspace take over naturally while my previous partners made it feel forced. When she gets into littlespace, it’s usually after sex or cuddling late at night. It’s not an everyday occurrence but I’ve learned to cherish her when it comes around.

My partner is a little. I’m not new to the world of littlespace but I’ve been in so many relationships over the years with littles and I felt like I needed a break from it.

But my current partner lets the headspace take over naturally while my previous partners made it feel forced. When she gets into littlespace, it’s usually after sex or cuddling late at night. It’s not an everyday occurrence but I’ve learned to cherish her when it comes around.
thats really sweet. my little space definitely happens more these days, but mostly when I feel most comfortable, ie with someone i trust and feel protected by. i generally embrace it whenever i can except when needing to adult of course, however it mostly means i cuddle my stuffies all the time and get really cuddly, and never force it on anyone. i have close relationships with others that we just dont have that kind of relationship tho. they are fully adult. but for most part, if i am very comfy with you, little puppy side comes out more.

And I collect plushies.

I don't know why but that very attractive to me , don't ever change a thing

Back