Any male who really likes stallions?

having the fortune of being able to hold one in my hand, i can say i like horse penis on a video more... i got way too nervous to try doing anything but a few strokes combined with pretty much no privacy and that little voice at the back of my head screaming "it's not your horse". well, and also the thought that this big-ass guy can end me easily... the penis itself was not that pleasant to touch, too (compared to a dog penis)

I'm attracted to equines although my main attraction is k9s
I would love to get a stallion off someday. Although I'm not sure that will ever happen.
I have a feeling it will always remain an unfulfilled desire.

My biggest turn on — always default to m/m horse especially white thinks getting plowed - I would love to taste horse cock and cum and take it all in my ass - only had dog tho

Obviously lots of people. For example I very much like horse penises and their massive cumshots.

My biggest turn on — always default to m/m horse especially white thinks getting plowed - I would love to taste horse cock and cum and take it all in my ass - only had dog tho

Although I'm gay with humans, I'm more interested in female animals than male animals. However, I also have a cum fetish, and I don't much care what species it comes from. I've seen a couple of videos where a horse mounts a mare, but humans redirect his cock into an artificial vagina which is normally used to collect semen samples (for the purpose of horse breeding via artificial insemination), but without a collection bottle attached. Then a guys gets down on his knees in front of the horse and takes the cumshot in his face and mouth and all over his body. I would love to do that. Just thinking about it gets me hard.

I've also seen a video of a guy drinking about two pints of horse cum from a collection bottle, presumably after having collected the semen using the device mentioned above. I would totally do that.

You may already be aware of a video where the guys from "Jackass" jerk off a horse as described above. (I'm not sure, but I think it might have been in the movie, which I never saw.) After collecting the semen one of them asks if it's OK to drink. Chris Pontius agrees to drink it and takes a pretty good gulp.

Given the nature of the show, it's presented as a stunt meant to shock and disgust. Pontius and the other guys start gagging and Steve-O throws up. (What a bunch of wusses.) After he stops gagging, Pontius says, "That's semen all right." Then he expresses regret for what he did saying, "I'm ashamed of myself." (Personally, I suspect Pontius really wanted a taste of horse cum and just had to pretend to be disgusted by it.) You can find the clip on YouTube.

Although I'm gay with humans, I'm more interested in female animals than male animals. However, I also have a cum fetish, and I don't much care what species it comes from. I've seen a couple of videos where a horse mounts a mare, but humans redirect his cock into an artificial vagina which is normally used to collect semen samples (for the purpose of horse breeding via artificial insemination), but without a collection bottle attached. Then a guys gets down on his knees in front of the horse and takes the cumshot in his face and mouth and all over his body. I would love to do that. Just thinking about it gets me hard.

I've also seen a video of a guy drinking about two pints of horse cum from a collection bottle, presumably after having collected the semen using the device mentioned above. I would totally do that.

You may already be aware of a video where the guys from "Jackass" jerk off a horse as described above. (I'm not sure, but I think it might have been in the movie, which I never saw.) After collecting the semen one of them asks if it's OK to drink. Chris Pontius agrees to drink it and takes a pretty good gulp.

Given the nature of the show, it's presented as a stunt meant to shock and disgust. Pontius and the other guys start gagging and Steve-O throws up. (What a bunch of wusses.) After he stops gagging, Pontius says, "That's semen all right." Then he expresses regret for what he did saying, "I'm ashamed of myself." (Personally, I suspect Pontius really wanted a taste of horse cum and just had to pretend to be disgusted by it.) You can find the clip on YouTube.

I know that clip. It looks real in contrast to for example fear factor cum. Which looked fake.
I would definitely try to taste horse cum. But I suspect I might not like it.

Honestly, I really don't see myself directly having sex with a stallion. I have had the compulsion to at least fondle and grope a stallion, but nothing else beyond that.

Groping a stallion's genitals while a woman is already trying to please herself on a stallion's floppus doesn't seem all that inconceivable to me. But to be honest, I'm really there to have sex with the woman the instant the stallion pulls out of the woman after giving her a sloppy creampie; sloppy seconds, if you will.

Back