Any "big toy" fans here??

Would now be an appropriate time to mention I like to get fisted?
my sub loves getting fisted as well, and can take the large chance flared balls deep with ease. She feels so amazing afterwards. Soon she should have Chance flared XL and I will start using it on her. Eventually she wants the real thing.

-exotic erotics monster buck 2.0 large - use to lube up
-bad dragon sea dragon medium - warmup
-slink vortex - easy
-zoofur grand pup - on the limit because of the knot but yea <3
-exotic erotics charlie - cant quite go to the hilt (yet)
I've got ther Jackson it's immense

Recently acquired a taste for bigger toys, and have really been putting in work to be able to fit my fist in my ass, any advice on crossing that threshold? Anyone?

Recently acquired a taste for bigger toys, and have really been putting in work to be able to fit my fist in my ass, any advice on crossing that threshold? Anyone?
Just progressively get wider things. Good tip, work on flexibility, helps you get the right angle

I can sometimes take a M Seraphina to the hilt but I usually struggle at the main knot. I've taken M Chance flared and regular.L Nocturne sometimes to the hilt. M Vector to the hilt. I just ordered L Seahorse from Mr Hankey. Did I make a mistake or do you guys think I can get there?

I can sometimes take a M Seraphina to the hilt but I usually struggle at the main knot. I've taken M Chance flared and regular.L Nocturne sometimes to the hilt. M Vector to the hilt. I just ordered L Seahorse from Mr Hankey. Did I make a mistake or do you guys think I can get there?
I've got m vector and I've been interested in a flared chance, how would you compare the two?

Can hilt all of my legacy large bad dragon chance in firm,( they don’t do the current XL in firm) , currently working at hilting my exotic erotics henry.

I'm working on getting my Large Nocturne from Bad Dragon to be compatible with vac-u-lock. I can take it entirely, but I can't way to be literally fucked by it <3

Love my little pony dildo.... Well not so little 15" x 2 1/2" at the bottom I take every inch very nice ride!!
WILBER!!! giddy-up

Back