Anonymous Drug Use Poll

What types of drugs do you use to get the high you desire?

• Uppers/Stimulants, , , , ,

Votes: 125 38.9%
  • Downers/Barbiturates

Votes: 28 8.7%
  • Pharmaceutical

Votes: 34 10.6%
  • Natural

Votes: 189 58.9%
  • Toad Licking

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Cross faded

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • psychodelic

Votes: 139 43.3%

• Total voters
Only lets you select three. Unclear if I was supposed to put my preferred stuff or everything I’ve tried, so I stuck to preferred as that was at the limit.

I’ve tried all except toad-licking.

Prefer weed or alcohol. With friends I’ll party more :)

I struggle with the current meth addiction and loneliness I cope mostly with alcohol, but it is a struggle everyday my two girls keep me alive

I've done just about everything besides meth, crack, heroin or PCP. I've had alcoholic tendencies for almost 10yrs. I'll only advocate for legal prescription pills, cannabis and certain psychedelics.

What's phenibut and nbomes?
25C-NBOMe is basically synthetic lsd, nasty fucking stuff it will send you straight to hell. Phenibut on the other hand is fucking amazing and will allow you to hold a conversation with a pot plant, can be abit hard to source nowadays

No clue, that's why I want to try. I've done coke and it's never been anything more than, well that's nice.
Crack was described to me as "best feeling for 25minutes, worst paranoia for the next 24 hours."

I smoked, snorted and ate quite a bit of dope (meth) for a few years in the past. I had also done quite a bit of research while on my journey. If you want any detailed info or have questions, feel free to ask or DM me.

The way drugs worked for me in the past: weed to sleep, meth to run 2 small companies and also do flatwork. Coke was for the bar and friends on weekends.

Ive put quite of bit of drugs in my body in the past, and I am an addict 💯. I have never used a needle, used Heroin, PCP, Acid, crack cocaine, and little-no pharms. It was all a learning experience, and do not regret any of it, but instead will try to help educate people who might be curious about a specific drug.

Crack was described to me as "best feeling for 25minutes, worst paranoia for the next 24 hours."
EDIT: sorry for the reply to such an old post, didnt think to check the date.. 😅
I smoked, snorted and ate quite a bit of dope (meth) for a few years in the past. I had also done quite a bit of research while on my journey. If you want any detailed info or have questions, feel free to ask or DM me.

The way drugs worked for me in the past: weed to sleep, meth to run 2 small companies and also do flatwork. Coke was for the bar and friends on weekends.

Ive put quite of bit of drugs in my body in the past, and I am an addict 💯. I have never used a needle, used Heroin, PCP, Acid, crack cocaine, and little-no pharms. It was all a learning experience, and do not regret any of it, but instead will try to help educate people who might be curious about a specific drug.

I have never tried drugs outside of the common medical context. And quite frankly, this is my first time seeing half of them...
I'm not going to answer the poll bu just wanted to say that it was very informative on itself. 🤓

Hmm, I hate that paranoid comedown. I love getting lost in the habit now and again but damn, I'll stick to buds.

And yeah, when life is trying to exhaust you it's time to become the king of tweakers.
A lot of the tweakers I see though it's like is this your first day? Handle your shit.

Drugs are fine but don't give up your soul.
I've seen guys laying in the street, no shirt, no job, not trying to do shit, "Say man you got a smoke I could borrow?"

....Bitch at least roll your ass out of the parking space.

Love weed above all else. But enjoy a line here or there of some powder... Because I love getting fucked and filled will eating pussy or sucking a dick. Anything I can't Walk away from I have no interest. I have too good a job to give up that I've invested 10+ years.

I haven’t really done anything so I guess I’m a bit of a stick in the mud haha I’ve always curious about them though

What is weed and coke like? Sorry if I’m being dumb

Coke feels amazing, I didn't feel high I just felt happy, I loved everything and everyone and apparently it made me funnier and more fun to be around (I think my friends just wanted to make me addicted to coke) and sex became amazing but the high was short and you feel like crap for a day or two afterwards but apparently that come down doesn't always happen

And weed is my go too, it calms you down and sorta expands your mind, you can sit there for hours and just day dream and you'll love every minute of it although it depends if you get sativa or indica.... Like one time I had a cone and spent 4 hours looking through a kaleidoscope and another time I spent 30 minutes looking for the remote for my tv, after I gave up and decided to change channels with the buttons on the tv and then I realised my tv never came with a remote and laughed until everything hurt

Coke feels amazing, I didn't feel high I just felt happy, I loved everything and everyone and apparently it made me funnier and more fun to be around (I think my friends just wanted to make me addicted to coke) and sex became amazing but the high was short and you feel like crap for a day or two afterwards but apparently that come down doesn't always happen

And weed is my go too, it calms you down and sorta expands your mind, you can sit there for hours and just day dream and you'll love every minute of it although it depends if you get sativa or indica.... Like one time I had a cone and spent 4 hours looking through a kaleidoscope and another time I spent 30 minutes looking for the remote for my tv, after I gave up and decided to change channels with the buttons on the tv and then I realised my tv never came with a remote and laughed until everything hurt
oh ok thanks

oh ok thanks
All good, I'm not to good with descriptions so idk if that helps... The only better way I can describe coke is that it makes you feel like you're in love but not with a person but the whole universe and yourself

Shrooms are my favorite so far, been a pretty bad alcoholic for last decade, started around 14-15ish (I still drink daily but don't get shitfaced except maybe 1-2 times a month). As for weed YES all day everyday! Been afraid of trying any stimulate other then some strong energy shots due to having alot of people in my family getting hooked and going through hell getting off it ( I can say the same about booze but I was young and naive and thought nah I'm smarter/different then them, and ended up wasting 10 years of my life just sitting on the couch slamming whisky straight out of the bottle and watching youtube), pills IMO are just bs i've took kolonapin(?) norco's and some xans and they didn't do anything for me so why bother sacrificing my health for nothing. Tobacco is tobacco , never been big into it but sometimes I do get in the mood for a nice corncob pipe on a rare occasion, Blue Lotus very strange can't really describe it other than kinda sorta like weedish but that doesn't really come close... Peyote/San Pedro THAT TASTE/TEXTURE! BARRF! but I got some really nice mild visuals and a good body high with a mild stimulating effect, didn't really have what I would call a trip though... I'd love to drop acid, but with all the new stuff being sold as lsd I wouldn't trust it and even if I did get it from a reliable source, during the trip it would be in the back of my head "what if I got some fake shit and it's gonna make have a bad reaction" doesn't sound fun, maybe some day though, DMT is on my bucketlist for sure , I'd be up for trying salvia just out of curiosity.

Attachments

• dePxgAxje3iK3qxc9Bv4xdRdzF8xPPr3fZ19d4_rq1o.jpg
    dePxgAxje3iK3qxc9Bv4xdRdzF8xPPr3fZ19d4_rq1o.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 3
Weed effects everyone differently. To some it’s very relaxing, and can make things more tolerable. Easily forget about somethings, and easily sidetracked, but at times it can really help you focus on something, but only if you’re really interested in it. Some get really paranoid and freak out like the world is ending… if you ever try it, start with one small puff, and work your way up from there. No bong hoots or dabs. You will most likely regret it.
Coke can make a person very talkative and social, and is usually pretty easy to spot people doing it. Hard to get decent coke nowadays too, as it’s full of chemicals. Can be a great high, as you normally feel amazing like your on the top of the world, but things get really dark when you come down. If you try it, be prepared to hate yourself while you sober up lol. Always remember that you’re on drugs while doing them also. Helps with the freaking out haha :p

Coke will give you a feeling of euphoria, similar to other stimulates, but doesnt give you that "tweeky" feeling. If youvare drunk, coke will make you feel sober, and help you focus. But, you are still drunk and you are still impared.

You just automatically assume that every zoo is a hype huh? That's funny. Highly unscientific and u statistical. You should have offered a "none" option for accuracy. This poll tells us nothing except what drug of choice a hype uses, when it should tell us whether there's drug use or none drug use along with what a druggies choice of high is.

Back