Anonymous Drug Use Poll

What types of drugs do you use to get the high you desire?

• Uppers/Stimulants, , , , ,

Votes: 122 38.9%
  • Downers/Barbiturates

Votes: 28 8.9%
  • Pharmaceutical

Votes: 32 10.2%
  • Natural

Votes: 186 59.2%
  • Toad Licking

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Cross faded

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • psychodelic

Votes: 137 43.6%

• Total voters
You just automatically assume that every zoo is a hype huh? That's funny. Highly unscientific and u statistical. You should have offered a "none" option for accuracy. This poll tells us nothing except what drug of choice a hype uses, when it should tell us whether there's drug use or none drug use along with what a druggies choice of high is.
You’re an idiot. How high were you when you responded to this thread? I think we’ve heard enough from you over this past while. Please just shut up.

Stoner at heart but keen to branch out to psychedelics
I’d recommend mushrooms for your first trip.
Acid can be fun, but it’s very aggressive compared to shrooms.

My first time doing LSD was both fun and terrifying. It also lasts longer, up to 12 hours of impairment.

Mushrooms at a low dose make things floaty and bendy, but it’s comparable to being drunk as well.

Those are the only ones I have experience with.

I’ve tried most all the bad pills, and that was enough to let me know that there’s no way I could have any kind of successful life while using them, ever. So, now I just drink occasionally, and smoke cannabis daily. Maine is a progressive enough state for me to live in that they allow me to grow and smoke my own cannabis without any oversight. 👍

I've been a weed smoker most of my life. I like X, molly, acid and shrooms too. If I know I'm gonna have some off-the-hook freaky sex I'll cross fade weed with meth, makes the sex epic and removes all inhibitions

I've been a weed smoker most of my life. I like X, molly, acid and shrooms too. If I know I'm gonna have some off-the-hook freaky sex I'll cross fade weed with meth, makes the sex epic and removes all inhibitions
And your brain is going to crap.

The only drug I need is focus. I'm high 24/7. I'm not even kidding. I've been told I get off on this. Accurate.

This is me 24/7. All the time. Living in the moment. Every second. Not an easy skill to learn, let alone master. In order to learn this kind of skill/talent it requires long periods of being free from distractions. An advantage many people don't have.

A good curry can do wonders too though.

+1 Yep, same here. I love these hormones: serotonin, oxytocin, endorphins, dopamine, and adrenaline, though.
Yea, it's about what the drug is trying to "simulate".

I make it stick though. It's a state of mind. If you pump yourself with shit then you're going to crash and burn at some point.

Btw, stay inside if doing drugs. My dad almost got hit by a truck when high on LSD once.

Back