animals you would have sex with if they were larger/smaller

If you work with them closely enough it's easier to see that their dicks seem a little small in proportion to their bodies, but a lion's is man-sized and a tiger's is pretty big. There are videos of fingering females that show that they are easy to gape to a human's penis size, without pushing hard.

Uh, have those videos by any chance?

I would fuck my cat. He would be receptive to it. He responds well to internal prostate stimulation, and he rubs and purrs against my penis while I masturbate. I am pretty sure that if we were size-compatible, fucking him full of spunk four times a day would not be off the table. I have pondered getting a cheetah, one day. They are reputedly surprisingly viable as pets. That is atopical, though: a human and a cheetah would actually be a pretty good fit, and it's pretty commonplace for them to be gay.

Probably a cat tbh, I feel attracted to them anyways but obviously nothing could happen because of how small they tend to be xD

Kangaroo and wallabies for certain. something about the beans above the frank is just mind boggling.
And the usual raccoons and foxes for sure.
surprised I haven't seem more about moose or other similar large cervids

I would definitely like to help my dear aunt, my adventure companion with horses and dogs, to fuck two elephants if they were smaller ??

Flying foxes are super cute, but I'm afraid the size difference isn't our only issue.
Would a male breed me without me having to hang upside down high in a tree, please? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemurs! There is so much yes in the way that they are made. They have very large genitalia for their size. If a female were in heat and straddled me, it wouldn't be the first time in my life that I was afraid that I would slip inside an animal that wasn't quite large enough. Their lips are big, and have a nice slit in the middle, looking great for frottage.

Rabbits have large lips.

Some species of monkeys would give it the old college try, and again, feeling that ambiguity.

I have to wonder about binturongs. They're small but there is a photograph of a female showing a very wide open pussy.

i'd like a small hippo or a large flying fox
i wonder what there cum tastes like?.............................................................?

A female wolverine, deffinitely. Although I gotta say, I'd be a bit scared approaching one, due to how agressive and dangerous they are.

Also other mustelids and raccoons and bearcats would be interesting.

Last edited:
for me i would definitely have sex with a raccoon if they were larger. I wouldn’t be sure about anal with a male raccoon because their dick is pretty much a bone and i’m not sure if it would hurt or not. I also would wanna have sex with a ferret if they were larger. Like it would probably be pretty interesting because if their length
Most mammals have a penis bone, by the way, even primates. Horses and humans really are a rare exception.
Male Bed Bug, that would be hardcore. Bed bugs do "traumatic copulation".
d296f84593f8a44b2b1b272b6faf713339aec6ea53014821bbab44dd8f61903d_1.jpg

Most mammals have a penis bone, by the way, even primates. Horses and humans really are a rare exception.
Male Bed Bug, that would be hardcore. Bed bugs do "traumatic copulation".
d296f84593f8a44b2b1b272b6faf713339aec6ea53014821bbab44dd8f61903d_1.jpg
Mmm... kinky! ;)

No but real talk, that's absolutely horrifying!

A mid-sized species of Zebra, where her vulva is at the perfect height for me to just walk up to her and fuck her without the need for a stand or a platform to elevate me.

Back