Animal's as the sexual aggressor

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Last Spring, I went with a Herpetologist friend out to a farm to respond to a nest of Diamondback Rattlesnakes the caller wished removed.
while I was waiting for my friend to do his "Snake thing", there were several free roaming animals milling about. Before I knew what was going on a medium sized billy goat had just attempted to mount me while standing in the driveway. He was a Persistent little cuss. He tried this several times, about the 4'th attempt my friend came around the corner, looked at the situation & began to laugh. this got the goats attention & he dismounted. I used that opportunity to climb up the bumper, and sit on the hood of the truck we had arrived in. the goat seemed to have ZERO interest in my Non-Zoophile friend, But he was all about wanting my ass on the deck. well thew owner of the goat finally came out, began to laugh as the goat was pacing back and forth in front of the truck waiting for me to climb down. the owner finally contained the goat in a pen nearby. so I climbed down off the truck, and my buddy was poking fun about my "new boyfriend" and just to be the ass he is, (this is our shared humor mind you). Then just when I thought I was relatively safe, a boar pig about 300 Lbs. took a fancy to me.. I said , No No no.. not now.. people are here.. and got into the truck and closed the door. again I took a ribbing from my friend about the Irony of the situation. so I rolled down the window, and shouted to the Owner, " What kinda fucking farm is this?" We All had a good laugh over that one.

Now, have you ever had any animal "out" you in a very inappropriate way, at a VERY inappropriate moment?

I was once visiting a farm owned by someone my mom knows. The lady that owns the farm and two of her kids took me, my mom, and two of my siblings down to see their mini horses.

Once we got down there, there was one particular horse that was obsessed with me! He kept nibbling and tugging on my shorts and acting all playful, completely ignoring everyone else. At first he just seemed like he wanted to horse around - pun intended - but then he started nudging my junk, and eventually tried to mount. Thankfully I'm 6 feet tall, so he had some trouble with it.

I'm not very familiar with horse behavior, so I'm not sure if he was trying to show dominance or something, but I feel like if he was he would have actually hurt me.

If someone knows horses well, what do you think he was doing? I'd love to know!

I wish I could say that the Goat incident is my first encounter with promiscuous male critters.
But, No. When I changed jobs at the Safari Park I work at, I was working again around free roaming animals. this Time it was Llamas, Alpaca's and Dumas. 1 particular Male Llama decided that I needed to be his bitch. I was working in the "Margin" corridors between the larger pens. where we graze grass/weed eating critters like The Mini Horses. Mini Zebo Cattle and the Llama's. well I was cleaning out Tree Debris from a recent storm within the "Margins". when this Male Llama came up close "strutting" (like john Travolta in Saturday night Fever) I kept a glancing eye on him as he passed me on the left. then I got further down the "Margin" corridor and BOOM he was mounting me right there in plane view of anyone looking. I twisted out from between his forelegs, and followed it with a roundhouse punch to his fluffy nose.

Thank God No one saw any of that.
I took the Suspects Photo.

(Lol) Sexual Harassment By Llama.

Attachments

• 20150419_094113.jpg
    20150419_094113.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • 20150419_094131.jpg
    20150419_094131.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
LMAO - no that has never happened to me but I got to tell you there MUST BE some animal activity there for those animals to act like that.

Oh believe me that thought crossed my mind. and they were a young "backwoods" type couple. But with my Non-Zoo friend hauling my ass around, It was not the best opportunity to Ask them.

Ahh, if that were possible. from what I heard from my "Snake friend" they moved out of that place after a few more poisonous snake nests where discovered under their house. Since they had a child, they thought it best to not be there. Destination? Unknown.

Ahh, if that were possible. from what I heard from my "Snake friend" they moved out of that place after a few more poisonous snake nests where discovered under their house. Since they had a child, they thought it best to not be there. Destination? Unknown.
Sad but I think I agree with their decision. You might try tracing them through the post office if you are truly interested.

I was merely a passenger in this misadventure. I had no thought or intention to fire up a conversation with a guy holding back a horny goat. (giggle)

Sweet story. Sexually aggressive animals are adorable. :) At least as long as you can get away, when you need to.

With which critter would you have liked to be alone most—goat, boar, llama— @Bigpaws_Bear ?

Sweet story. Sexually aggressive animals are adorable. :) At least as long as you can get away, when you need to.

With which critter would you have liked to be alone most—goat, boar, llama— @Bigpaws_Bear ?

Umm.. None of the above?
What's got my attention presently is a striped Hyena Named Hank.

Yes, plenty of times with male and female dogs at the parks. Same with leashed dogs, they know everything. I was mounted, nuzzled, pawed, invited sexually for action (laying in front of me and opening the hind legs and keeping them open even when I try to close them to see what happens)

Back