Animal-y strap-ons?

There actually pretty good. Not the real thing but close enough. If you pump it up and let a trickle of air out and pump while it’s losing air it feels like it’s cumming. As for filling I’m male so I can only speak of one thing to fill. So grain of salt.

nothing much to say, I guess! I'm in the market for a strap-on with an animal dildo, but no luck so far. I would prefer a dog one, between 6-8 inches, but I'll take most anything st this point.
I just got the fluffer wearable from primal hardwere. I believe they sell a solid one as well. Only issue is that the base sometimes slips out of the O-ring on my harness, but you could just get a smaller O-ring to fix that.

Primal Hardwere! Great product and yes as you can see you can cum through the tip!View attachment 58218View attachment 58218
Honestly you can turn any toy you like into a strap on pretty easily, I Can't find a good picture but bondage rope makes a great harness if you know what you're doing and will be a custom fit for any toy
big thanks to the both of you!! I'll try looking p the bondage thingy for now, and see about the primal hardware

It's always worth checking Etsy too, lots of "animal-like" ones on there.
For harness use, if your harness uses o-rings, all you really need is a base that's sized bigger than the o-ring.

If you don't have a harness, I recommend something like this one
(I have it so I can vouch for it being pretty decent quality). I like it as it's easy to adjust and is reasonably priced. Some nice features is the front piece has a hole so hypothetically you could use a hollow dildo/sheath - and also the waist strap has an extender bit if you need it, not to mention it has a few sizes of o-rings.

Have see on the net , a beautiful , massive horse strap on , perfect for my training as it's so realistic . I have a lesbian female friend who will use it on me , and use it well . Problem is , although images of the item are around , finding a store that sells them appears to be well nigh impossible . There are plenty of smaller ones , but not this beauty .088_1000.jpgThis girl would suit me fine , or one like her . It would be the best of both words .

Now there's an idea , take one of these in a large bag , and head off to your local lesbian bar , throw it on the pool table , and utter a few crude observations , and "Bobs your uncle " so to speak , bit risky ,but i venture that one would have an unforgettable experience . Lol.

Back