Animal human sex therapeutic's treatment

pineapple9

Tourist
While having coffee with a casual friend, who has tasted the vices of the world, I had an unique conversation with her. While traveling south in Central America she attended a spa that provided for the wealthy. The spa catered to various activities which provided the clients with various activities of a sexual nature. They had a clinic set up for the wealthy client to who she believed were probably high on micro doses of mushrooms then engage in sex acts with animals with a shaman acting as a guide. It was sited as a way of experiencing the feminine divine via an all consuming orgasm. She claimed it was all legal. Mmmmmm, I have my doubts on that one. Thoughts anyone?

While having coffee with a casual friend, who has tasted the vices of the world, I had an unique conversation with her. While traveling south in Central America she attended a spa that provided for the wealthy. The spa catered to various activities which provided the clients with various activities of a sexual nature. They had a clinic set up for the wealthy client to who she believed were probably high on micro doses of mushrooms then engage in sex acts with animals with a shaman acting as a guide. It was sited as a way of experiencing the feminine divine via an all consuming orgasm. She claimed it was all legal. Mmmmmm, I have my doubts on that one. Thoughts anyone?
Mmm, the term legal may be a bit of a misnomer here, I think more accurately this would be overlooked? While some of that certainly sounds fun, I highly doubt that any government entity, even in Central America, would be as passive about acts like that as to make them legal.

In many countries , stuff is called "legal" when it means cops don't care and/or paid appropriately to look the other way.

Back