download (6).jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 33
  • downloadp0p.jpg
    downloadp0p.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 35
  • minotaur-penis.jpg
    minotaur-penis.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 32
sergals on the outside look all the same, no boobs or dangly parts.

female sergals have prehensile clitirol hoods which pull the male shaft into it, the males look the same as they have prehensile penises which are along the same type of shape as a dolphin cock.

I wonder if it's considered sexy or revolting to give a mare the prehensile clitirol hood coming out of her poose...

There was a time not so long ago, where I had kind of a crush towards a certain background character of a certain animated show...

Attachments

• plagueofgripes squirrelgirl 1.jpg
    plagueofgripes squirrelgirl 1.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 9
  • plagueofgripes squirrelgirl 2.jpg
    plagueofgripes squirrelgirl 2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 9
Of all the things I can think of off the top of my head, it would definitely be a centaur for me. The combination of being part-animal, but also intelligent and verbal would be a great. I also very much like kissing.

Of all the things I can think of off the top of my head, it would definitely be a centaur for me. The combination of being part-animal, but also intelligent and verbal would be a great. I also very much like kissing.
Same as me, I see...?

Animalistic lust below, human-level sapience above? Sounds like a nice combination.

A female centure sounds amazing.

A lion or a bear sounds nice. Both on the receiving ends and giving.

I wish I could say "and she's all mine." She's actually from an online flash game titled "Corruption of Champions." You only get to fuck her if you consume an item that reshapes your penis into that of a horse's.

Bah, I still want to say "and she's all mine."
CoC is a good game. Much better than TiTS in my opinion

I want a male and female fox both.
Wanna make him/her cum by my hands? And after he/she will lick my dick.

Always first choice, wolves - male or female though I do have to admit I love the "I'm the pack bitch" fantasy.

If I have to go mythological, werewolves, though I would like to meet a faoladh (Irish) or wulver (Scottish) - black dogs are also up there as well.

real: wolf, tiger, alpaca, giraffe, deer, zebra
mythical: gryphon, merman, sergal, werewolf

If I were the right size, I probably couldn't resist those cute faces...

Attachments

• 1aad72f03bb792e7d8e5bacf9c1a9292.jpg
    1aad72f03bb792e7d8e5bacf9c1a9292.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
  • kylli-kittus-561276-unsplash-1-1280x640.jpg
    kylli-kittus-561276-unsplash-1-1280x640.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
Back