anatomical synergy question

So the answers here are going to be dogs and horses mostly. And then a small number of other species like donkeys.
Because those species are the most common. :D Or what do you expect? Do you think someone here is going to recommend a whale?

So the answers here are going to be dogs and horses mostly. And then a small number of other species like donkeys.
Because those species are the most common. :D Or what do you expect? Do you think someone here is going to recommend a whale?
I was thinking maybe large primates or in a more hypothetical case the big cats (personaly I have the fantasy of mating with a female bonobo lol)

I was thinking maybe large primates or in a more hypothetical case the big cats (personaly I have the fantasy of mating with a female bonobo lol)
Really? :D You are asking for experience. How many people do you think have ever had sex with an ape or a big cat?
On top of that you can verify how compatible genitals are by comparing the dicks. Both big cats and primates tend to have smaller penises than humans. If you are looking from compatibility you need something that has a similar shape or is larger.

Really? :D You are asking for experience. How many people do you think have ever had sex with an ape or a big cat?
On top of that you can verify how compatible genitals are by comparing the dicks. Both big cats and primates tend to have smaller penises than humans. If you are looking from compatibility you need something that has a similar shape or is larger.
You are right, I didnt take that into consideration

Back