anal with animals

so just your average questions like how do you do it. will it be fine for both of you. can it be done on males and females. anything to consider so you dont hurt them. can you eat them safley etc etc etc. cause i dont want to hurt them, get scat on my member or in my mouth or anything else yknow

I did it with my Pony. Took her, ate her out.
She liked it, i loved it and it was completly fine.
But rhat is just me. Sadly she passed away February of last year. I will never forget her. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Horses always have parasites. Animals that are constantly eating dirt where the parasite eggs live will always have parasites, and the dewormers are just there to control the numbers.

Timmy: Animals clearly enjoying anal are very rare so you are very unlikely to find one. Please search the forum and then ask more specific remaining questions.

Horses always have parasites. Animals that are constantly eating dirt where the parasite eggs live will always have parasites, and the dewormers are just there to control the numbers.

Timmy: Animals clearly enjoying anal are very rare so you are very unlikely to find one. Please search the forum and then ask more specific remaining questions.

i never specified horses tbh. im just wondering specifics like humans intestines are self cleaning. so pooping before hand and cleaning the outer area would make it safe for tongue/fingering (should at least) butt deeper would need enema. so i didnt know for animals anything on that yknow?

Actually most prey species seem to rather enjoy it, where the fuck you get that crap from?

K9's it'd be say about 30% for females, 5% for males

so just your average questions like how do you do it. will it be fine for both of you. can it be done on males and females. anything to consider so you dont hurt them. can you eat them safley etc etc etc. cause i dont want to hurt them, get scat on my member or in my mouth or anything else yknow
Start off by seeing they're cool with you poking around under the tail to start

(Knowing them good and having a strong trusting relationship is assumed here other wise the farmer finds the body and ponders whether to just burry it or waste time dealing with red tape to report it pending the animal you try to get frisky with)

if they're cool with that start slow, make it all about them (as it aut to be)

get things nice and lubed, and a slight yet steady pressure, if they will go for it they'll let you in, if not things get locked down, start very slow and gentle, for first few times then after that try a few different ways that you'll enjoy, some will like it hard and fast others slow and gentle and every thing in between.

Like every thing, it is a back and fourth till you both find that sweet spot you both enjoy

As to a loaded tube, most don't want any thing there when full, so if she let you before and not now, that is a hint, go for a walk together!

If well cared for (IE proper treatments for parasites and such) oral is safe so long as clean things up first.

Never just ram it in, most any species takes offense to that (Less it is the receiver doing it, had a male donkey sub get impatient he backed into me and drove it to the hilt in him then looked behind annoyed I wasn't doing nay thing, I just gave him a "What do you expect look" at the time it was not "Hawt" it was rather unpleasant for me, once he moved forward so I could lube up things where much better and he was happy as well, as noted by his hard on bouncing away.

Plenty enjoy it, just a manner how it is introduced to them, you make it a great pleasurable experience they will be much more willing to do it again, all you can do is pass the idea and see if they're game, and usually third time based on their actions you'll know if they're doing it out of mutual pleasure or just because you want it. The ones who really want it are absolutely amazing, one mini gelding would squat down on me and flex, the one sub donkey would stay standing but work his tail hole as I came, many good memories from the past, one bull would clamp down so hard when I did the final cum thrust it would make an audible pop when I pulled out, he had excellent rhythm too, relaxed going in, tightened up on going out (how do I know he was willing? renumber how tight he could clamp down when I finished? while if I popped out during, he'd relax to allow me to get back in with ease, not to mention a near 2 ton animal that can total an F150 isn't happy you're going to know it, and he did destroy an f150 he thought was after his cows!)

Last edited:
Start off by seeing they're cool with you poking around under the tail to start

(Knowing them good and having a strong trusting relationship is assumed here other wise the farmer finds the body and ponders whether to just burry it or waste time dealing with red tape to report it pending the animal you try to get frisky with)

if they're cool with that start slow, make it all about them (as it aut to be)

get things nice and lubed, and a slight yet steady pressure, if they will go for it they'll let you in, if not things get locked down, start very slow and gentle, for first few times then after that try a few different ways that you'll enjoy, some will like it hard and fast others slow and gentle and every thing in between.

Like every thing, it is a back and fourth till you both find that sweet spot you both enjoy

As to a loaded tube, most don't want any thing there when full, so if she let you before and not now, that is a hint, go for a walk together!

If well cared for (IE proper treatments for parasites and such) oral is safe so long as clean things up first.

Never just ram it in, most any species takes offense to that (Less it is the receiver doing it, had a male donkey sub get impatient he backed into me and drove it to the hilt in him then looked behind annoyed I wasn't doing nay thing, I just gave him a "What do you expect look" at the time it was not "Hawt" it was rather unpleasant for me, once he moved forward so I could lube up things where much better and he was happy as well, as noted by his hard on bouncing away.

Plenty enjoy it, just a manner how it is introduced to them, you make it a great pleasurable experience they will be much more willing to do it again, all you can do is pass the idea and see if they're game, and usually third time based on their actions you'll know if they're doing it out of mutual pleasure or just because you want it. The ones who really want it are absolutely amazing, one mini gelding would squat down on me and flex, the one sub donkey would stay standing but work his tail hole as I came, many good memories from the past, one bull would clamp down so hard when I did the final cum thrust it would make an audible pop when I pulled out, he had excellent rhythm too, relaxed going in, tightened up on going out (how do I know he was willing? renumber how tight he could clamp down when I finished? while if I popped out during, he'd relax to allow me to get back in with ease, not to mention a near 2 ton animal that can total an F150 isn't happy you're going to know it, and he did destroy an f150 he thought was after his cows!)
so you start off with fingers or just your straight dick? and any good lubes to use or even spit/lube subtitues? and how do you clean them? is it dependant on the animal or?

i never specified horses tbh.
Any herbivore eating plants from the ground with dirt attached should have parasites in lesser or greater amounts, depending on when they were last wormed. Never free of them. Parasites have resistance to dewormers and deworming doesn't simply kill all of them.

butt deeper would need enema
This site doesn't recommend giving enemas to animals because you cannot feel for them to make sure everything is going okay like you can for yourself, and also most animals would not tolerate it anyway.

Actually most prey species seem to rather enjoy it, where the fuck you get that crap from?
Personal experience with dogs and some equine. Also the lack of consensus on this site that any species normally enjoys anal. There is at least one person on this forum for every "is this okay" question that will say yes, so the standard for believing it has to be higher than that. I'm not calling you a liar or anything like that, but the standard for recommending this hasn't been met.

well I been around the barn more than a few times and a few places. So yes, I recommend go ahead, ask the animal, most parasites are host specific

worst you'll get is a not now, second worse is not ever. The real harsh lessons come to play if you refuse to take no for an answer

I worked dairy cow, I worked with horses, and atm I raise sheep for my self, and goats too (Great lay, entertaining personalities but never fucking want to own them again!).

The real harsh lessons come to play if you refuse to take no for an answer
I wouldn't trust livestock not to kick without extensive bonding and desensitizing/testing the back area and getting familiar with how that particular animal warns you about their displeasure to ensure kicking is not their first response. Even with dogs, some of them bite first even if it isn't usual. The stakes for livestock are higher than dogs.

I wouldn't trust livestock not to kick without extensive bonding and desensitizing/testing the back area and getting familiar with how that particular animal warns you about their displeasure to ensure kicking is not their first response. Even with dogs, some of them bite first even if it isn't usual. The stakes for livestock are higher than dogs.
you been some around some vary badly raised live stock, or not very good at reading them, malcontent ones who kick first are rare. First order to most is to run.

Any manage to get them selfs kicked usually have well earned it.

Why am I not surprised they got banned, I am guessing they are underage! based on the very naive comments originally.

But to answer that, a life worth living has risk, a perfectly safe life is a sad pathetic one hardly worth living imo.

Back