Anal with a boar

solaction

Tourist
This topic is very interesting to me. I was wondering anyone here that’s done this. I know a boar’s penis is very long and thin and corkscrews in and out. I was wondering taking one anal is the penis able to get past the inner sphincter and into the colon, if your not already experienced in deep penetration?

So in my experience breed matters in regards to the sharp tip, bigger breeds have little to no barb (soft cartilage style skin that gets hard) most only become barbed when they ejaculate much the same as a stallion flares air a dog knots, it’s to force the seman and waxy plug to stay inside the sow.
I’ve been penetrated to some amazing depths with the two boars that I’ve been with and aside from a little discomfort from not “cleaning myself out” properly I was completely fine xox

shit ha;ppens...kkk , no matter how perfect.
Clean out, lubricate.....all should be ok and enjoy. I prefer a larger boar for sure, he will go in further no doubt, but his penis is also thicker especially at the base and if he is really into you, the most feelings in you are the first few inches being stimulated and his prepuce and prepuce hairs kissing that anus. The other dynamic feeling is his 4 degree warmer than you semen flooding inside and the swelling of just pure volume. Hopefully, this will not be a quickie, rather a full 10 to 30 minutes of him mounted on you, grunt and all, the alpha male impregnating you with his life forces.

shit ha;ppens...kkk , no matter how perfect.
Clean out, lubricate.....all should be ok and enjoy. I prefer a larger boar for sure, he will go in further no doubt, but his penis is also thicker especially at the base and if he is really into you, the most feelings in you are the first few inches being stimulated and his prepuce and prepuce hairs kissing that anus. The other dynamic feeling is his 4 degree warmer than you semen flooding inside and the swelling of just pure volume. Hopefully, this will not be a quickie, rather a full 10 to 30 minutes of him mounted on you, grunt and all, the alpha male impregnating you with his life forces.
Do they keep going for that long? Sounds like too good to be true

This topic is very interesting to me. I was wondering anyone here that’s done this. I know a boar’s penis is very long and thin and corkscrews in and out. I was wondering taking one anal is the penis able to get past the inner sphincter and into the colon, if your not already experienced in deep penetration?
I would worry about how you can't really feel pain in the colon. So you wouldn't be able to tell if he poked a hole or not until you're... well... dying. Having no experience with boars myself I won't say any more, but from research I know they orgasm for around 30 minutes, and shoot a ridiculously large amount of cum in that time, including a very sticky plug of some sort which is very intriguing to me personally. But I don't think I would ever let one in my butt.

I would worry about how you can't really feel pain in the colon. So you wouldn't be able to tell if he poked a hole or not until you're... well... dying. Having no experience with boars myself I won't say any more, but from research I know they orgasm for around 30 minutes, and shoot a ridiculously large amount of cum in that time, including a very sticky plug of some sort which is very intriguing to me personally. But I don't think I would ever let one in my butt.
that corkscrew is not a hard sharp object at all so the thought of puncture is quite remote no more than nay anal sex, The sticky plug does no harm at all, will dissolve in measure and pass. The volume is incredible, you will feel that fullness for sure if even you can hold unto it

that corkscrew is not a hard sharp object at all so the thought of puncture is quite remote no more than nay anal sex, The sticky plug does no harm at all, will dissolve in measure and pass. The volume is incredible, you will feel that fullness for sure if even you can hold unto it
Sounds like that would be very pleasing. And fulfilling.

That sounds really good, honestly wish I could try it out someday

Back