Am I zoophilic?

dogzoo123

Tourist
In my childhood my parents had a female dog and I remember that when I was alone with her (since I always said to my parents I hated animals), I kissed her (also in motuth) so many times and my penis had an erection every time I did it.
When I was 12 my bitch dead.
Now I am 18 and I feel like I'm in love with dogs (males and females).
About two months ago, on my way to school an old woman with a dog catch my bus and I sat next to her. The dog began to lick me and I held him up and put him on my knees. He licked me on my face and I opened the mouth instinctively. He kissed me many times.
While he kissed me, I had an ejaculation.

Now, am I zoophilic?

Ummm, likely, yes....

I highly recommend getting a job and also going to college to advance your career, preferably along the lines of whatever employment you have been able to get experience in. Build up your career with the help of a good career advisor. If you want to own animals, then you need a secure income. This is imperative. Veterinary bills get very expensive, especially as your animal ages.

You don't need a college degree, or even a ton of income, to own a dog...

But yes, you do sound like a zoophile.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you are a zoo (i.e. sexually attracted to animals). If you are, there's nothing wrong with that (and there's nothing wrong with having sex with a dog). Based on what you've said, I think you should consider having sex with a dog.

In my childhood my parents had a female dog and I remember that when I was alone with her (since I always said to my parents I hated animals), I kissed her (also in motuth) so many times and my penis had an erection every time I did it.
When I was 12 my bitch dead.
Now I am 18 and I feel like I'm in love with dogs (males and females).
About two months ago, on my way to school an old woman with a dog catch my bus and I sat next to her. The dog began to lick me and I held him up and put him on my knees. He licked me on my face and I opened the mouth instinctively. He kissed me many times.
While he kissed me, I had an ejaculation.

Now, am I zoophilic?
In answer to your question, yes. Very much so. Follow the wise advice of others on this page, and do what it takes to get yourself in a financial position to properly care for a dog, and get one.

Any ideas?
Yes - I think I was imprinted as a zoo somehow as a kid. I have fuzzy memories of playing with our family dog and us both becoming excited. When I reached adolescence I became an active zoo and remain so to this day.

Any ideas?

Well we would have to know about your mother and your father to understand the incidents in your life.

You are only 18 and going through hormone changes that will be all over the place for years to come. Your brain is trying to find what is normal and what is exciting. Remember most of the excitement of sex is controlled by the brain. If it is taboo it can be more exciting if it feels good it will be more exciting. If something is odd about it you will be turned off.

Look at the threads on this site and the number of people who say they are straight and yet get excited over males. They are obviously not straight as the idea of being gay excites them. Where a straight person finds a penis or arse dull and boring and will lose a boner, they will be excited by the idea of sex with that penis. This is something they find hard to accept just like you looking at the contact you have had.

It is just the way some people are wired. At your age don't panic about it. You and your hormones have years to figure out if you are Gay or Zoo.

There is nothing wrong with being Zoo it involves some awesome pussy, but you still have to work hard to house and feed that pussy to get your reward.

Back