Am i old?

It works the other way too, there is a lot of old Latin abbreviation that I am sure are just a foreign but what I am getting from this thread is that none of you are on TikTok?

Absolutely not. I detest that fucking app. I even blocked all the Internet traffic to/from them on my home wifi.
Xtra baka no cap cheugy af. Fr srly sus secur.it.Y?
Honestly did you even give it a try? I hope it's not out of some security propaganda because I am sure you know most companies collect this (ISP, MNO, etc) and readily share. But more importantly if you are so worried that you have gone to the trouble to figure out how to block their traffic on your Wi-Fi but not enough to know that THE FIRE WALL GOES BEFORE THE ROUTER, just download Tor

Last edited:
Cringe - creepy, gross, scar, disgusting, weird, eww, I need an adult,
twss (twh) - that what she (he) said
sheep - democrats/liberals
thumpers - republicans/conservatives
iykyk - if you know you know
ikr - I know right
fafo - fuck around and find out
pnl - packing and loaded
pars - packing and ready to shoot
pmafo - piss me off and find out

Xtra baka no cap cheugy af. Fr srly sus secur.it.Y?
Honestly did you even give it a try? I hope it's not out of some security propaganda because I am sure you know most companies collect this (ISP, MNO, etc) and readily share. But more importantly if you are so worried that you have gone to the trouble to figure out how to block their traffic on your Wi-Fi but not enough to know that THE FIRE WALL GOES BEFORE THE ROUTER, just download Tor
I blocked all the traffic between my devices and their network using something that controls the traffic through my router. I do that with a number of websites, and advertising.

I'm old... but I'm in excellent shape. Usually figuring out a new phrase being used isn't worth the energy in my experience.

So, can a person not mog and mew at the same time? I’m so confused.
Nice pfp it really captured her beauty or his. Sorry can't really tell from pic I presume it's a girl from what u got written on chat page but can never be to sure things might have changed.

I am starting to realize that I do not under any circumstances understand new phrases or abbreviations now adays
Does anyone feel the same?

If this thread is started already I apologize I search it and nothing came up
tbh im part of the newer generation and I dont even understand half of what theyre talking about....

Probs why I have no friends lol

Nice pfp it really captured her beauty or his. Sorry can't really tell from pic I presume it's a girl from what u got written on chat page but can never be to sure things might have changed.
Well, thank you! She is definitely a she, and let’s no one forget it. Ever. 😀

Latest for me was ewe , still not quite getting it but it cringes out the girls in my online game group so I use it. They are half my age or younger.

im just joking, i guess you can? mogging is just being the best looking person in the room so i guess one thing dont disqualify the other
Haha, so am I, but it’s always so hard in text. If you were right in front of me, you would be able to better perceive my deadpan sarcasm.

I've been hanging around with my youngest brother and sister lately, and they've been teaching me the new lingo.

Cap - Something that is not true or a lie, wtf? I still don't understand this one at all...lol
Sleep On - To be ignorant to something...that's me on almost everything nowadays!
Thirsty - Trying to get attention? I thought it meant horny. I've heard this one used a lot on here, and I'm still not 100% sure of its meaning.
Yeet - To throw something in anger
Yassify - A dramatic makeover

I've been hanging around with my youngest brother and sister lately, and they've been teaching me the new lingo.

Cap - Something that is not true or a lie, wtf? I still don't understand this one at all...lol
Sleep On - To be ignorant to something...that's me on almost everything nowadays!
Thirsty - Trying to get attention? I thought it meant horny. I've heard this one used a lot on here, and I'm still not 100% sure of its meaning.
Yeet - To throw something in anger
Yassify - A dramatic makeover
I'm 31 and I only say "yeet" from that list, and have never heard of yassify. What the fuck.

I wouldn't say yeeting something is necessarily in anger. Originally it was because "this bitch empty" and you throw the living shit out of the empty container. I did it with a liquor bottle in my parent's yard years ago.

However, I also use it as a confirmation word in games, like "see those guys over there?" "Yeet.

Sometimes it's exclamatory. Like going off a big jump and going "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!"

But sometimes I'll use it as a word just to say.

I'm 31 and I only say "yeet" from that list, and have never heard of yassify. What the fuck.

I wouldn't say yeeting something is necessarily in anger. Originally it was because "this bitch empty" and you throw the living shit out of the empty container. I did it with a liquor bottle in my parent's yard years ago.

However, I also use it as a confirmation word in games, like "see those guys over there?" "Yeet.

Sometimes it's exclamatory. Like going off a big jump and going "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!"

But sometimes I'll use it as a word just to say.
Oh, and it's important to conjugate it properly.

The past tense is not yeeted, it's yote.

I yote the bottle in my parent's yard.

I don't like speaking in code full stop it's just retarded to me it rotting your brain cells learn to speak properly all this lol Yolo lmfao what a load of shit it's making the future generations not learn how to spell basic words because there using acronyms

I don't like speaking in code full stop it's just retarded to me it rotting your brain cells learn to speak properly all this lol Yolo lmfao what a load of shit it's making the future generations not learn how to spell basic words because there using acronyms
... but you don't know they're/there/their.

To/too/two?

Stationary and stationery?

Plus, there's no punctuation anywhere in your post.

There's some saying about glass houses, but my dumb young generation doesn't know it. Hmm...

honestly this is a dumb take. using internet slang does not mean you dont know basic english. people just feel more comfortable talking this way.

Back