All around help

Mochi

Lurker
I have very recently tried a few things with my dog after finally getting enough courage to try. I have found that she naturally really enjoys something about my crotch. It may be the smell or the taste but she goes and tries licking it whenever I have it exposed, even without any peanut butter or anything. However, she really likes to nibble on it and has made me bleed more than once. Other than that, I have a hard time penetrating her as she may be too small. I have seen others able to work it on much smaller dogs though so its a little confusing. Any help would be appreciated!

its not recommended to do stuff with smaller dogs... What breed is she? Some of those videos you may see elsewhere with smaller ones force it. So that may be why.

I see, she is not massive but not small either. She Is a mutt so i'm not sure her breed but most likely a white swiss Shepard or some other kind of Shepard. Perhaps an Australian Shepard mix

Do you have a foreskin? My girl has snagged me before, I don't think she does it on purpose but I always wrap my hand around my dick when she licks. The zoo who owned her before I did, didn't have this issue and he was circumcised.

No she actively goes to bite it and I also do not have foreskin. I think the reason she licks it all over is because she wants to bite it ~w~

No she actively goes to bite it and I also do not have foreskin. I think the reason she licks it all over is because she wants to bite it ~w~
I'd encourage licking with positive cheery words. But scold biting, saying something like "no bite!" That's my best guess for handling the situation.

You could also wrap your hands around your dick only exposing the very tippy tip of your penis, and in time slowly start exposing more of your penis as time goes on. (We're talking weeks/months of slow progression.)

Thanks for the help! I’ll definitely try that. Now I just need to find a way to actually fuck her. She seems to not be against it at all but I just can’t get it in

Back