Advice for the future?

sabersx2

Lurker
Hello all
2 years ago at a very low point in my life while living with my parents I told them, amongst other things, that I had watched quite alot of zoo content. While all is good now and they just believe it was a phase and I am now only bisexual I am kinda worried about being able to adopt a doggo in the future and dealing with the inevitable questions I fear my family is going to ask me. Kinda considering just moving to an entire different country but that seems a bit extreme. What would be best for me to do in the future?

I normally don't condone lying, but this is zoophilia, and in most parts of the world, if someone finds out, your life is over, quite common litheraly.

Your sexual life is not your parents business, so yea, just ly about it.

That will surely raise an eyebrow.

It will depend on how goid you played it being a phase and how badly you expect they would react if they know.

A different country might be too extreme.
Your own place, where they come as guests?
If they are not totally anti and they may live knowing you are "wierd" but happy -and you try not to do a show when they are visiting- it would make a big difference if they can just avoid seeing it at their own place every day.

Hello all
2 years ago at a very low point in my life while living with my parents I told them, amongst other things, that I had watched quite alot of zoo content. While all is good now and they just believe it was a phase and I am now only bisexual I am kinda worried about being able to adopt a doggo in the future and dealing with the inevitable questions I fear my family is going to ask me. Kinda considering just moving to an entire different country but that seems a bit extreme. What would be best for me to do in the future?
Hello x

Glad you in a better space now , DM me if you ever feeling down and I will do my best to chat and help x

Regarding moving to different countries, it's an idea , as some are much more lenient or don't really have "time" or resources to try and police zoo , alot of third world countries x

But stay safe and don't do anything too quick just cause you looking for something x

Hope this helped and just keep smiling, you are beautiful cause you are a zoo and we are different but that's what makes us special

Back