Advice for taking horses

diego0195

Tourist
I’ve been told by some friends that taking a horse is dangerous, what should I be worried about? They never really said anything specific but I do know horses can be rough and can end up sending you to the hospital so any advice on what to avoid and how to actually take horse cock?

Basically it is a large, heavy animal which is not going to care that there is not enough space in your body for the penis.
If it goes wrong you end up with torn insides and die.

I’ve been told by some friends that taking a horse is dangerous, what should I be worried about? They never really said anything specific but I do know horses can be rough and can end up sending you to the hospital so any advice on what to avoid and how to actually take horse cock?
I recommend you spend some time around intact male equines to become familiar with them. An equine is NOT like a canine, one is a prey animal, the other a predator. Many/most equines view humans as predators so it's VERY important to learn how to speak equine and act less like a predator. Any individual's behavior, including an intact male equine, varies. Some are easy and gentle while others are rough and even savage. If you are considering an intact male equine as a sexual partner I encourage you to focus on a miniature or SMALL pony, NOT a full-sized horse. Keep in mind there are male donkeys and mules. I can't emphasize strongly enough the importance of getting to know a species and individuals prior to attempting any form of 'intimate' contact/relationship with them!

I recommend you spend some time around intact male equines to become familiar with them. An equine is NOT like a canine, one is a prey animal, the other a predator. Many/most equines view humans as predators so it's VERY important to learn how to speak equine and act less like a predator. Any individual's behavior, including an intact male equine, varies. Some are easy and gentle while others are rough and even savage. If you are considering an intact male equine as a sexual partner I encourage you to focus on a miniature or SMALL pony, NOT a full-sized horse. Keep in mind there are male donkeys and mules. I can't emphasize strongly enough the importance of getting to know a species and individuals prior to attempting any form of 'intimate' contact/relationship with them!
Thank you for the advice! I’ll keep that in mind.

Back