Advice for future dogs?

I'll be looking at getting a couple dogs soon, one male and one female, and I'm hoping to get some advice as to which breed.
My question is, which breeds tend to have larger penises? I want to make sure I can get one with a large enough knot that I can get legit tied with so as not to be able to get pulled out of.
Any rhyme or reason to size?

Look at the male/female as a reference. Then match your lifestyle to that breed.

Size/room availability/lifestyle tie so much to quality of life

Last edited:
Knot size should come after lifestyle
Working on finding a pretty spacious place with a big yard. I'm a fan of larger breeds and as such I make sure they are well socialized and get plenty of time to exercise and be active. Lots of swimming and hiking and time to explore new places. I live more of a secluded homebody type lifestyle but always make sure my dogs are well taken care of in that respect. In the past my dogs are pretty much the only thing that get me outside but I enjoy it if only because I get to see them have filun and enjoy themselves.
Basically what I'm getting at is that I adapt to the lifestyle required by the breed

Working on finding a pretty spacious place with a big yard. I'm a fan of larger breeds and as such I make sure they are well socialized and get plenty of time to exercise and be active. Lots of swimming and hiking and time to explore new places. I live more of a secluded homebody type lifestyle but always make sure my dogs are well taken care of in that respect. In the past my dogs are pretty much the only thing that get me outside but I enjoy it if only because I get to see them have filun and enjoy themselves
There is nothing wrong with your question. You seem like a really good guy. From what it sounds like you looking for a husky type expectation if it's a more active lifestyle.

A more home based k9 friend your looking for is a Labrador pitbull doberman (so far i know). Just socialize any pet you have. Don't want them thinking the whole world is bad

Working on finding a pretty spacious place with a big yard. I'm a fan of larger breeds and as such I make sure they are well socialized and get plenty of time to exercise and be active. Lots of swimming and hiking and time to explore new places. I live more of a secluded homebody type lifestyle but always make sure my dogs are well taken care of in that respect. In the past my dogs are pretty much the only thing that get me outside but I enjoy it if only because I get to see them have filun and enjoy themselves
That’s the right line of thinking. For me my lifestyle always changes with my dog. They decided when it’s time for a walk

That’s the right line of thinking. For me my lifestyle always changes with my dog. They decided when it’s time for a walk
Ask your fur friend and they will answer in a respectable manner. Just only correct harmful Behavior before it takes root

My dogs are my babies and I do right by them in every way imaginable. And taking care of them is something that gives me much pleasure, especially where it forces me to do things I normally wouldn't. It's very rewarding

My dogs are my babies and I do right by them in every way imaginable. And taking care of them is something that gives me much pleasure, especially where it forces me to do things I normally wouldn't. It's very rewarding
Oh believe me i sacrificed many things for her sake. I know that feeling.

Ask your fur friend and they will answer in a respectable manner. Just only correct harmful Behavior before it takes root
I'm very good about that I always make sure I'm highly available for the first few months of their life so as to mold them into model companions. I've always had a way with dogs. I just understand them. But I've never had one as a sexual partner before so I'm pretty new to that kind of thing

Good luck I hope you find a good stud with a big knot and an insatiable sexual appetite. Be ready for some disappointment though some of those bit boys are slouches

I'm very good about that I always make sure I'm highly available for the first few months of their life so as to mold them into model companions. I've always had a way with dogs. I just understand them. But I've never had one as a sexual partner before so I'm pretty new to that kind of thing
I cradled mine when im in my bonding moment of her trusting me with herself. (Nonsexual)

But during my embrace i made sure she felt every comfortable sensation. Once you get close enough you don't see that they are dog but instead a individual opening themselves to you. (I love cowgirl/slow sensational missionary for this purpose)

Back