accepted

has anyone else noticed a slight rise in acceptance and commonality or is it just me? idk it seems like it has been more acceptable since quarantine 😂😂😂

Nope, not at all. It may feel that way after being in the echo chamber that is this forum, but step outside of here on -say Reddit, Twitter, or any other form of social media- and tell people you’re a zoophile or that you’re sexually attracted to animals or Hell, maybe you’re just into watching women fuck animals. It won’t end well no matter which party you fall in. Granted, I have seen some reddit threads showing genuine curiosity when zoophiles do show up, but the hate comments still flood in, and most people would still want you arrested despite their curiosity.

Sometimes our heads make us see or believe things that may not match up with reality. You see enough people here that are cool with bestiality and zoophilia, and your brain will start to think it’s okay with everyone else too. Once something is normalized in your brain, it gets harder to see that the reality is that zoophilia and bestiality is still very taboo. And trust me, it’s still veeery taboo.

oh I don't doubt it's still very very taboo, it still is hard to discuss for me to most unless it's in good company here or anonymously on something else, I love this side of me and wish I was more acceptable

I wouldn't say so. If anything, I would actually say that society is starting to get more "normatitive" again, rather than liberal. As much as I would love to, I don't believe that zoophilia will be widely accepted within any of our lifetimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say so. If anything, I would actually say that society is starting to get more "normatitive" again, rather than liberal. As much as I would love to, I don't believe that zoophilia will be widely accpeted within any of our lifetimes.
you're probably right, if only we could atleast increase the understanding to everyone it would be nice to start to see a change

You won't see any changes. The best that can happen is fading into the background noise of our brave new World. The Internet's availability did this to us....made us much more noticeable, much more threatening, and as long as the Internet lasts, it will keep the pots boiling. As for other opinions, the Net allows even the STUPIDEST among people to have a voice...and worse, to feel they are entitled to it. I suppose they are, but now trying to drown them out with good sense has become a form of Tyranny. Your grandchildren won't see it change, unless the World hits the reset button.

I'd say that over the past 5 years it's mentioned a lot more on tv in like jokes, which although not perfect means it no longer angers people to even mention it

In the past year more freinds have causally mentioned it, as in did you see the vid of
Have you ever watched
I've got a mate who gets off too
Not accepting but defiantly acknowledging

Back