A wonderful morning

WildWoofer

Tourist
I hope other people have these wonderful moments with their animals; feel free to share them as comments fo this post if you like:

I can be a super emotional person and when mornings like this happen I'm so overflown with a good feeling I just have to tell someone and hopefully my story puts a smile on your face and helps make the day better, makes you turn to your dog and just embrace their loving goober selves.

When I woke up this morning my dog heard my alarm and knew it was time for work....so to prevent me from getting up and ready he jumped onto the bed and laid beside me. Of course I couldn't resist this new wave of warmth that rushed over me from his medium coated body so I obliged and pet him. Well the petting triggered Ultimae goober mode as he then rolled over on his back with paws in the air and head right up against my chest. I rested my head on top of hid and started rubbing his chest, the center of his chest where his front paws meet the body and within moments I started hearing a loud vacuum like sore. I couldn't help but smile and blush and giggle because it was just to cute...not only that...knowing I had the ability, to bring peace and happiness to such a beautiful creature, just makes me feel bliss. Whatever else happens to me in the outside world doesn't matter because when I'm home I'm happy because I know this big buttface is also so happy and so content.

Attachments

• 20230925_080200.jpg
    20230925_080200.jpg
    987.1 KB · Views: 104
Thank God, I have been like this every morning for 15 years, and every night when I go to bed like this, and my whole day like this.

How cute! Thanks for sharing, dogs definitely know when they are very loved and give it in return. Give him lots of pets for us!

Haha thanks for sharing! When myself and my girl wake up in the morning it's probably the highlight of my day. When she hears me waking up she crawls up from under the duvets until her head pops out with this silly, sleepy, happy look and gets up and wags her tail so hard that it hits her on either side of her ribs🤣 She's always so happy to start another day that it actually puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Awwwwwh, 10/10 would wake up to those pretty eyes. He’s such a cute boy. There’s nothing like cuddling with a warm ball of fur to start the morning off right.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I'm so happy it's touched people and that so many of you can share/have those same experiences.

I'm a mushy pup I can't help but try to have as many good feels as possible

Back